Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Orioles Jerseys Available At Team Store

I attended the Orioles - Red Sox game tonight and would like to pass this along to all Baltimore area collectors. In the team store located on Eutaw Street, the O's are selling game used jerseys for $30 each. The jerseys were of fringe players but it's hard to beat the price.

Many of the jerseys were autographed and MLB authenticated. I picked up a Ramon Hernandez autographed road jersey from last year among others. They had about 100 jerseys left whne I stopped by in the 5th inning.

Some of the names remaining that I cam remember include Loewen, Gibbons, Ray, Perlozzo, Penn, McElroy, Moeller, Gomez, Patterson.

JP

Re: Orioles Jerseys Available At Team Store

do the road jerseys have baltimore across the chest? thank you...

JP if you want to Trade The Ramon Hernandez Jersey email me as I collect him.I would like to hear about The Other Jerseys you bought also.I collect Orioles And also live in Baltimore.

geof631@yahoo.com

Thanks
    Geoff

flaco,

There was only 1 road jersey that had Baltimore across the chest. I don't remember who but it must have been a real obscure player as I would bought it otherwise. I think the new road jerseys are very attractive. My guess is that they are holding back the 2009 jerseys for their 2010 FanFest.

The majority of the jerseys were from the 2004-2008 era, based on the names that I saw.

JP

Silkman,
    Any chance you're going to another game soon? I'd be interested in a sz 48 road jersey of anyone if I could impose upon you to ship it to me. I could send you the money in advance if you'd like. You can email me at paulsmachetti@yahoo.com

Paul

yeah i would love a road jersey in size 42/44 of anybody,, will send payment,,,, thanks, jeff

If it is possible, I would like to have a 2008 size 50 home jersey with the McKay deathband. I will pay in advance if need be.

Thanks

Don

dthedos@columbus.rr.com

Try This,

Oriole Park
    333 West Camden Street
    Baltimore, MD 21201
    Phone : (410) 685-9800

Happy Hunting,
    LB

JP - Thanks for the info! Wouldn't mind getting 1 or 2 Loewen jerseys. Would pay you for your time prior to buying them, if you can send me a PM that would be cool..

SCS

Quote Originally Posted by silkman22 View Post
    flaco,

There was only 1 road jersey that had Baltimore across the chest. I don't remember who but it must have been a real obscure player as I would bought it otherwise. I think the new road jerseys are very attractive. My guess is that they are holding back the 2009 jerseys for their 2010 FanFest.

The majority of the jerseys were from the 2004-2008 era, based on the names that I saw.

JP

Paul, Jeff, Don, and SCS -

I made it out to the O's team store this morning. There must have been a big rush during the Red Sox series this past weekend as only 40 or so jerseys remained. Of the approximate 40 jerseys, I only recognized a handful of the players (Hoey, Terrero, Ainsworth) - almost all home jerseys and nearly all made of the Cool Base material. Many had names and numbers taken off. I didn't think it was worth getting any of these for you guys.

When I was there on Friday, there must have been 150+ jerseys in all varieties - home, away, alternate, bp, etc. I'm going back to Oriole Park for the last home series and will be happy to check out if any additional jerseys are available.

JP