Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Pablo Ozuna Marlins Bats

Looking of Pablo Ozuna bats from his Florida Marlins days. He was with the Marlins from 1996-2003. wjohnson24@volstate.edu

Re: Pablo Ozuna Marlins Bats

Does anyone know where Pablo is these days?

Pablo Ozuna was playing for the Phillies AAA minor league team, the Lehigh Vallry IronPigs, until he was suspended for 50 games for testing positive for a banned substance. When his suspension was up, he was released.

Anyone know what kind of drug? Barry Bonds or Bob Marley?

Bob Marley I believe

if it was bob i think he should not have been suspended 50 games...hell the big leaguers dont even get tested for that stuff..even if he is doing it can not be even considered a performance enhancer

Banned

Wayne Otto has an uncracked M110 on eBay until 3PM CST or so today. Opening bid is $49.99, with no bids as I write this.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Cool Re: Pablo Ozuna Marlins Bats

I saw that one. That is EXACTLY the bat that I am looking for. I got one of his "double dipped" black louisvilles when he was with Calgary and I still love that bat to this date. But i am in college and I can not afford 50 for ozuna. I am NOT trying to grumble but I actually ordered the black bat in the picture 3 years ago when I had some extra money and recieved a blonde old hickory ozuna but was busy with high school sports at the time and didnt mind the old hickory and didnt think to bring up the matter to them. I recently contacted them about the bat deal in the past and offered trades and everything but to no avail. Ive been waiting for pictures of it for a few days now too because i actually considered paying 50 for it again. I did the same about 6 months ago and never got any picturtes either. still waiting for some pictures.......so if anybody has any decent priced ozuna marlins double dipped bats please let me know. i have many bats to trade right now including a paul konerko and coner jackson gamers. Hell if anybody has any nice uncracked double dipped bats i will consider them to. Thanks guys

BUMP. I am looking for pablo ozuna game used marlins bats or cardinals bats. thanks