Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 916mellowman
    • Jul 2008

Tim Lincecum jersey

I'm still unable to find a Lincecum jersey, if you have any information about one please email me at 916mellowman@gmail.com
  • Dewey2007
    • Dec 2007

Re: Tim Lincecum jersey

Have you tried contacting the Giants directly? They sell game used bats and jerseys through their team store. They might have one available after the season is over. It won't be cheap though. I think they had one earlier this year and I was told it was selling for $2,500 if not more.
    sigpicwww.alamedasportsproject.com

Comment

• elliottmse
      • Jan 2008

If you will email me, I will provide you with his agent's email address. He may be able to provide one if the price is right. He is fairly accomodating. Or I will make the contact for you...just need to know what you are willing to offer. Thanks, Matt (theelliottsemail@gmail.com).

Comment

• hippo916
        • Sep 2005

Dewey2007 is right. They are real expensive. I believe the Lincecum jerseys at the AT&T Park Store, since sold, were $3,000 and $3,500, not including 9.5% sales tax. But you can still buy a Pablo Sandoval, which I saw sitting in the store entry display case last night, for $2,500, pre-tax, if interested!

Comment

Working...