Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Who Really Cares About Lebron's Hs Championships??

2 books, a movie, a Mary J. video??? He can't win an NBA title so he has to promote his HS years. I think that's a little sad. Maybe they can make a video about him walking off the court and crying in this years playoffs to R.E.M.'s "Everybody hurts".

Re: Who Really Cares About Lebron's Hs Championships??

I would agree that, for one reason or other, it's pretty lame. For most non-celebrity citizens like you and me, constantly focusing on one's past high school accomplishments is the sign of a post-high school loser (Refer to exhibit A: Al Bundy).

Reminds me of what Shaq said early in his career: "I've won at every level except college and pro."

Quote Originally Posted by BrewCrewSackers View Post
    2 books, a movie, a Mary J. video??? He can't win an NBA title so he has to promote his HS years. I think that's a little sad. Maybe they can make a video about him walking off the court and crying in this years playoffs to R.E.M.'s "Everybody hurts".
    I care. I think it's pretty cool that he came out with something like this. I am from Dayton, and I got to see Lebron play a H.S. tournament game against Alter at Dayton's UD Arena. i THINK it was Lebron's first game back from his suspension, but can't remember. Anyways, I was the VERY FIRST person to get his autograph after the game alongside the players tunnel. It was a very cool experience and one that I'll cherish for a long time.

Talk about crying...
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

wasn't MJ promoting himself BEFORE he won his first championship. air jordans, etc... what was it, 6-7 years before he got one. i am pretty sure if someone made a video of jordan in high school MJ would have been selling it asap. then he would have chastised the director of said video in his hall of fame speech.

i am not bitter at craig ehlo/larry nance....i am not bitter at craig ehlo/larry nance.

take care
    john

Why say he cant? Thats a foolish statement in every sense of the word. He hasn't and really, as for as they got, he did most of that on his own. Now that they have built a decent team around him, the chances of a title continue to get better.