Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

If you had $1500 what would you purchase?

Sold some stuff and I am afraid I might pay a bill off or do something stupid with it so I decided to purchase a bat or jersey. Who would you spend it on??? Thanks,Tim
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Re: If you had $1500 what would you purchase?

Quote Originally Posted by notxpensv4u View Post
    Sold some stuff and I am afraid I might pay a bill off or do something stupid with it so I decided to purchase a bat or jersey. Who would you spend it on??? Thanks,Tim
    I see you collect Cincinnati Reds items. For $1,500 or less possibly you can buy the Barry Larkin game used jersey and bat on that are on eBay right now. Whatever you do with the $$ have fun adding to your collection!

Quote Originally Posted by notxpensv4u View Post
    ....I am afraid I might pay a bill off or do something stupid with it .......

Man do I hear ya on that!

i think id buy a 6x20x50 swarovski rifle scope. ive had that on the brain for a while. sorry it wasnt game used.
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

I am a little skeptical on the Larkin jersey that was mentioned, one person saw it in person and not much use on it at all.

As for what I would purchase, I would try and pick up a nice Larkin home jersey. Haven't seen any in ages.
    Looking for: Joey Votto game used items.

Jays1fan

Too bad your not a Jays Fan.. lol , heck I would even think about parting with my Lyle Overbay "Collection" for that.
    I know times are crappy right now , so ENJOY and Have fun if it is Extra $$.

I'd purchase my friend's 1948 Bowman Set... all 48 cards - only grade about 5s and 6s, but still books around $5,000... he's told me when I get my accident settlement, it's mine for about $1,500 or so...

Banned

The bills are pretty much paid so, if I could find a original Tudor Tiger watch for $1500.00, I'd treat myself. Tiger Woods was a spokesman for Tudor from 1999 up and until 2001. The watch is part jewelry and part sports collectible.

Jim

flaa1a@comcast.net
    Attached Images Attached Images  

man 1500 is a lot of money. I personally would either find a nice Jeter bat to sit next to my Arod, or I'd use the money to either go to spring training or travel to different ballparks.

Hmm. Not sure. I think I would ultimately use it to help purchase another Babe Ruth authograph. Always one of my favorites but I only have two so far.
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com