Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
A little off topic, but do you, or anyone else, know where or who stitches these numbers on the blank jerseys? Is it the team, Ripon, or some little old lady down the street from the auction center?

Since the NFL Auction 'Authentics' are spot on to gamers, minus the individual player characteristics, I was curious to know. Whoever it is has to know exact placement details, etc.

Insight anyone?
I've only followed Chargers jerseys, and while I do not know who sews on the numbers, I've seen pics by other members showing players signing just digits, so that's why I said that I suspect that's the process.

Plus, at least the Chargers jerseys, are very sloppily done. For example, the pro-cuts from NFL Auctions can't get half the NOB's CLOSE to centered, I've even returned one it was so far off, and not even horizontally straight.

I just compared the stitching and while similar, the pro-cut stitching on the diigits is very slightly different, but not SO different you could say it was done by a different company or person. I've been told by NFL Auctions they get the jerseys "as pictured" from the team, so it's not from their end. Very possible the same people do the NOB and numbers that do the game jerseys, they're just quick and sloppy about the ones they know won't get on the field.