Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Uh Oh!

Banned

Uh Oh!

That was the sound coming from Detroit's Locker Room this afternoon.

Re: Uh Oh!

Living outside Detroit, I can only hope they go to MN on Tuesday, on my birthday, and kick their ass. The probability of that happening is quite low. If you watch both teams, you see a Twins team motivated to win, going to play at home Tuesday, and a Detroit team with a terrible w/l record on the road coming in with struggles and starting a 20 year old kid in a game like this... You do the math. Prepare to celebrate in Minnesota...
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Living outside Detroit, I can only hope they go to MN on Tuesday, on my birthday, and kick their ass. The probability of that happening is quite low. If you watch both teams, you see a Twins team motivated to win, going to play at home Tuesday, and a Detroit team with a terrible w/l record on the road coming in with struggles and starting a 20 year old kid in a game like this... You do the math. Prepare to celebrate in Minnesota...

I'm afraid I agree. I thinbk the Tigers will get it handed to them.....the rookie is going to get shelled. 10-0 and that will be after 5 innings.

Banned

And Detroit had to use their ace today. MN has theirs going Tuesday. Not that it will matter much. I don't see either team beating the Yanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mauer7 View Post
    And Detroit had to use their ace today. MN has theirs going Tuesday. Not that it will matter much. I don't see either team beating the Yanks.
    A agree with ALL COMMENTS. Detroit will get killed in MN on Tuesday, but in the end the Yanks will have their day, unfortunately.

Not a Twins guy, but I think the team shows more motivation and heart than our Tigers by far.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,

Shades of 2006?! Go Twins!
    Email: Tay1038@aol.com
    - Interested in Current & Vintage Minnesota Twins game-used memorabilia - Killebrew, Oliva, Carew, Puckett, Hrbek, Blyleven, Mauer, Morneau, Tom Kelly (Manager), Minneapolis Millers & St. Paul Saints

Big Reds fan here but gotta say that I have been following the Twins for about 3 years now and that I am rooting for them

GO TWINS!!!!!!!!

THE DOME AIN'T DEAD YET!!!!!!!!!!
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Sorry everyone,i see the twins waking up and losing the game.At least this year thier manager can't cry like a b**** about the coin flip for the home field for the one game playoff.I wonder what his excuse will be this year.

Tigers don't have a chance. You DON'T send a 20 year old kid in a game like this to pitch. It's simple. NOT a Leland fan. No inspiration to fire up this lackluster club.
    ROBERT KOPPEL

All this Twins hatin' going on...sounds like a White Sox fan!