Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Re: 84 Strawberry on Ebay

I would like to take the time to say I apologize to the members of this forum for jumping out saying something was fake with out any information following it.

Also I have spoken with the seller and bcuz we spoke he pulled the item in question.

The reasons for it not being up to par with an authnetic jersey was the nameplate font on the back of the jersey was completely incorrect. The lettering was short and fat and through all of Strawberry's career with the Mets his name has always been Tall and Skinny. Even with the Dodgers and the Giants, even though there lettering font is a little different it still has been more towards the Tall, Skinny side then Short and Fat.

If I offended anyone here I do apologize and was not my intention. It was a late night and I saw the post and I get a little pissed when I see someone on Ebay trying to sell a fake. On this particualr occasion the seller didn't realize what he was selling. SO I AM NOT ACCUSING THE SELLER OF TRYING TO SELL FAKE ITEMS!!! He just didnt know!!!

Welcome Back Jason.

As the person who orginally posted the query regarding the jersey, I took no offense to the reply. Your sincere apology is appreciated though.

Glad you were able to educate the seller and the item was pulled.

-David

Banned

Metsbats thanks for welcoming me back!!!