Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Hybrid View

Who do you cheer for when your team gets beat out?

I know there are a few die hards on here. I count myself as a diehard rangers fan, but you know where they are at right now. Probably at the house just like i am. Do you guys root for another team when yours gets beat out. I need to pick a team but im dang sure not going to get on the yankees/redsox bandwagon. I think im going to go for the phillies. I hate west coast baseball because the games start at nine so the dodgers/angels are our of the question
    Baseball do what it do
    -Ron Washington

Re: Who do you cheer for when your team gets beat out?

Born in New York lived most of my life in Seattle. I have only had to chose between the Yanks and the Mariners a few times in big situations. Since Seattle is long gone this season I am rooting for the Yankees.

Football, Seahawks then Cardinals.

I don't follow any other team sports......

Davis

My Red Sox are 2/3 off the cliff, so I see Dodgers/Yanks in the WS and since the Yankees are seemingly invincible right now I think they will take it all.

I will definitely watch, but there will be no rooting.

Just for the Pats going forward. Not real inspiring there either.......

My team (the Nationals) was eliminated in early September so I look for some history with a possibility of NYY vs. the Dodgers as that will be exciting.

All the side stories, like Manny Ramirez facing the Yankees again in Post Season and then of course Torre and all the BS he left behind when exiting NYC.
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Yankees vs. Dodgers in WS, Yankees in 6.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Phillies-Yankees...... Yankees in 5

Talking Re: Who do you cheer for when your team gets beat out?

I start rooting for the underdog or whoever is playing the Yankees
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Looking for Cincinnati Reds Game Used.....Please help me !!! kentuckywildcatzz@hotmail.com

Being as my team is the Royals ... its good to have a couple options.

My adopted NL team is Astros, didnt work too well this season. So, I've been a little lost.

Twins, love Mauer.

Usually pick a small market team to root for, last year I was going with the Rays. Been too busy to really follow anyone this year.

I don't really have to worry about it this year, because I am a HUGE Dodger fan......and they will be the last team standing after Torre deliverd some painful revenge to Steinbrenner as the Dodgers beat the Yankees 4-2 in the World Series.

I mean.......Pujols, Carpenter, Wainright, and Co. were nothing more than a footnote on the way to glory.....the Dodgers had the best record in the National League the entire year, and in all of baseball for most of year. If they didn't give any of you non-believers some serious proof against the La Russa family, then you just aren't paying attention. You don't think that was a fluke, do you? This team is for real.....let the dynasty begin in LOS ANGELES. There will be NO reuppense in New York!

GO DODGERS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    I don't really have to worry about it this year, because I am a HUGE Dodger fan......and they will be the last team standing after Torre deliverd some painful revenge to Steinbrenner as the Dodgers beat the Yankees 4-2 in the World Series.

I mean.......Pujols, Carpenter, Wainright, and Co. were nothing more than a footnote on the way to glory.....the Dodgers had the best record in the National League the entire year, and in all of baseball for most of year. If they didn't give any of you non-believers some serious proof against the La Russa family, then you just aren't paying attention. You don't think that was a fluke, do you? This team is for real.....let the dynasty begin in LOS ANGELES. There will be NO reuppense in New York!

GO DODGERS!!!
    I just want to see Thome get that ring. Sure,Manny could use another one.
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net