Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I Am Sorry A-Rod Fans

Just happy to see him hitting in the clutch!!!! If he keeps this up I'll be a fan instead of a hater. No more A-Roid joke out of this Yankees fan(unless he disappears the of this post season)

Re: I Am Sorry A-Rod Fans

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    Just happy to see him hitting in the clutch!!!! If he keeps this up I'll be a fan instead of a hater. No more A-Roid joke out of this Yankees fan(unless he disappears the of this post season)
    Keep the faith. Its all about the law of averages. The larger the sample of postseason at bats the closer it approaches season averages, where at bat sample is larger. it was greating seeing arod go through the entire dugout getting high fives from everyone.

Tex makes ARod better. Made the dropped ball play by ARod look like a routine out at first.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

I heard a good radio story where they said that Arod finally realized that the roster has 25 names and he doesnt have to carry the entire team on his back. He always felt like he needed to hit Grand Slams but rbi singles are great too. He seems very relaxed at the plate.

I Am Now An A-rod!!!!!!

fan!!!!!!

Your boy Jeter sure is awful in the field! They should move Arod back to shortstop. Jeter also hits into the most double plays .

Quote Originally Posted by Rboitano View Post
    Your boy Jeter sure is awful in the field! They should move Arod back to shortstop. Jeter also hits into the most double plays .
    it showed on instant replay that he was safe on the dp.

there isnt better clutch performers at shortstop than orlando cabrera and derek jeter.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Banned

A-Rod answered the call again last night, tying the game with a dinger off Brian Fuentes. It seems he's finally figured out October, which only enhances his legend (in a positive way) as a player.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    A-Rod answered the call again last night, tying the game with a dinger off Brian Fuentes. It seems he's finally figured out October, which only enhances his legend (in a positive way) as a player.

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    I have to agree, Dave.

The Yankees are NOWHERE without A-Rod clutch home runs this post season. He IS the Yankees this year.

Banned

me And My Friends Last Night Figured Out Why Arod All Of A Sudden Is Hitting So Well In The Post Season............because He Hasn't Realized It's October Yet Lol Lol - Remember He Missed The First Month Of Regular Season!!!!

or.............. They Don't Test For Roids In The Post Season Lol Lol

:d :d :d