Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

marty cordova gu glove

for sale a marty cordova gu wilson glove glove was used from 2001-2003 season shows tremendous use only glove marty used during time with indians and orioles $375 obo
    email for pics

Re: marty cordova gu glove

has name stiched in red on thumb

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    has name stiched in red on thumb
    Helen would have went nuts over something like this...

Her presence her is missed by me.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

I didn't even know her, but that is exactly what I thought when I read the title.
    "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

i completly forgot about it i was cleaning my room out getting rid of some boxes and i found it had it since 2003 glove is hammered with use

Banned

What a shame, I am sure it would of been a prized piece of her collection.

i had a couple bats she wanted she emailed me in march i told her i would hold them for her,every other week she would email me asking if i still have them and appolgize for taking so long to pay i told her it was no problem i hold them as long as she needs there not going any where .she was explaning her situation i totally understood had no problem holding the bats for her

Quote Originally Posted by orioles03 View Post
    i had a couple bats she wanted she emailed me in march i told her i would hold them for her,every other week she would email me asking if i still have them and appolgize for taking so long to pay i told her it was no problem i hold them as long as she needs there not going any where .she was explaning her situation i totally understood had no problem holding the bats for her
    A nice gesture for a nice lady...

I know today with the way things are, a seller has to be flexible to payments or it can kill a deal quickly.
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Jays1fan

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    A nice gesture for a nice lady...

I know today with the way things are, a seller has to be flexible to payments or it can kill a deal quickly.
    2 of my last 3 deals here that I have sold , I have taken 2 payments to help the buyer out. These are tuff times indeed.

Helen was a great lady. I had the pleasure of dealing with her once and we kept in touch after the deal. I surprised her with a Rare Blue Jays SGA Marty Cordova Card from my 2000 set. She was so thrilled and greatful. She said she didnt even know the card existed. I threw it in for free since you bought a ball. It really made her day. Agreed , she would have loved this glove.

Quote Originally Posted by ahuff View Post
    I didn't even know her, but that is exactly what I thought when I read the title.
    Same thought here....what a shame.