Are there any Dodger or Pedro fans that may be able to comment on this 1992 Pedro rookie jersey currently on American Memorabilia?

https://www.americanmemorabilia.com/...ction_ID=28138

I am not questioning the authenticity so I did not email the seller. I spent a lot of time on GI, Corbis & everywhere else trying to find pictures from either of Pedro's two games that season (9-24 vs Cin & 9-30 @ Cin) but I've not been able to find anything.

- Did Pedro wear a jersey without a "P." in front of Martinez? As noted on the auction page his brother Ramon was also on the team so it would make sense for Pedro to have the "P", wouldn't it?
- Why is the jersey a "Set 1" while the pants are "Set 2"? I suspect the answer may be that it's a Set 1 because it was late in the season and nobody had worn #45 at that point, thus no need to go into Set 2 (I really have no idea if that's how the various Sets work - seems to make sense to me though).
- Is there some definitive way of knowing if Pedro wore a size 42 that year?
- Is the label consistant with other 1992 Dodger jerseys?
- Generally speaking, how many 1992 Pedro jerseys would have been issued to him as a September callup?

Again, I see no good reason to question the authenticity of this jersey so I want to be sure I'm not coming across as skeptical, it's just that I'm brand new to this hobby so I'm looking for any guidance I can get before I make what would be (for me) a major purchase. Some of the other threads on this great site about the AM items have me a bit skitish.

On a somewhat related topic, I've exhausted myself trying to find a picuture of Pedro batting as an Expo. It seems to me that the Expos' never existed in that there simply aren't many pictures out there, let alone a picture of Pedro batting. Total shot in the dark, but if anyone happens to have a picture that would fit I would really appreciate it if you'd send it along.

Many thanks in advance. Thank God for this website - I'm totally hooked!