Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: And the LEGEND grows....

I just saw the highlights from the Ravens Vikings game...

it's so nice to see my Ravens scoring points. But, I tell you what, that final throw that Mr. Favre had...you know the one that was over 60 yards and nailed his reciever in the numbers...its hard not to be impressed by that.

WOW. What a good game...and we are only 6 weeks in. Football season is great. Not as good as baseball season, but a close second

wade

Quote Originally Posted by WadeInBmore View Post
    I just saw the highlights from the Ravens Vikings game...

it's so nice to see my Ravens scoring points. But, I tell you what, that final throw that Mr. Favre had...you know the one that was over 60 yards and nailed his reciever in the numbers...its hard not to be impressed by that.

WOW. What a good game...and we are only 6 weeks in. Football season is great. Not as good as baseball season, but a close second

wade
    Favre is playing great right now. My concern is in 5 or 6 weeks when Brett's arm may show signs of fatigue.

Tough loss for Baltimore as they play in a tough division and looked a few weeks ago that they were one of the top teams in the AFC. Still a long way to go!
    Regards,
    Andrew Lang
    AllstarsPlus@aol.com
    202-716-8500

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    Dan,

Believe it or not, I knew that! Kinda weird I mispelled it consistently throughout the post. Must have been my haste in getting it on the baord before 3 other Favre posts hit......my apologies and thanks for keeping it straight.
    I had to bust your round ones on that. But it is amazing what this old man keeps doing. If he gets deep into the playoffs with the Vikes, it will sure shut a lot of people up.

Banned

This Sunday, for the second time in my 51 years of life, I will be cheering for the Packers.

Anyone wanna start a pool for 2010...the day Brett retires for the 3rd time and the day he unretires for the 3rd time?

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    This Sunday, for the second time in my 51 years of life, I will be cheering for the Packers.

Anyone wanna start a pool for 2010...the day Brett retires for the 3rd time and the day he unretires for the 3rd time?

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I am right with you Dave - GO PACK GO!!

.....and Brett Farve takes care of his old team, to the horror of most of the Lambeau fans.....

4 T.D. passes......and it isn't quite over yet. As I type this, there is 3:39 left. But certainly Rodgers and company have no hope....

Favre is remarkable at the age of 40. He is the man!!

Brett Favre has beaten the Green Bay Slackers twice this season, and are 7-1. Guess you were just a little off with you 8-8 prediction!

TriplexXxSports vbmenu_register("postmenu_154212", true);

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PREDICTION!! - FARVE IS COMING BACK AS A VIKING!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

You are definitely high now. The vike will be lucky, and I mean LUCKY to hit 8-8 this year. Look at the schedule -

Browns - WIN (WON)
    Lions - WIN (WON)
    49ers - LOSS (WON)
    Gay Bay - LOSS (WON)
    Rams - WIN (WON)
    Ravens - LOSS (WON)
    Steelers - LOSS (LOST, BUT SHOULD HAVE WON)
    Gay Bay - LOSS (WON)
    Detroit - WIN(?)
    Seattle - LOSS
    Bears - LOSS
    Cards - LOSS
    Bengals - WIN
    Panthers - WIN(?)
    Bears - LOSS
    Giants - LOSS

Good Luck!

Buy all-in-all Good F-in' riddance to Brett Fav-re!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Does anyone know if TriplexXxSports is ok? Haven't heard from him, but I did hear he call in sick for work today. Rumor has it, he is bidding on the Brett Favre jersey.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Does anyone know if TriplexXxSports is ok? Haven't heard from him, but I did hear he call in sick for work today. Rumor has it, he is bidding on the Brett Favre jersey.
    Ahhh, that's funny stuff. 3AROD13, you're good people. I like that. But, I ain't skeer'd of this whole Fav-ray thing. I'm not sick either. Well at least not physically. I AM sick of hearing about his old a** though.

Given, my preseason predictions were a little skewed. I guess that's why I am a collector and not a sports analyst huh? Hell, I predicted the Bears to go 16-0 this year (as I do every season). What do I know.

We're only half way through though.....still alot of football to be played. Could still go 8-8 for the Vi-Queens....

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    Ahhh, that's funny stuff. 3AROD13, you're good people. I like that. But, I ain't skeer'd of this whole Fav-ray thing. I'm not sick either. Well at least not physically. I AM sick of hearing about his old a** though.

Given, my preseason predictions were a little skewed. I guess that's why I am a collector and not a sports analyst huh? Hell, I predicted the Bears to go 16-0 this year (as I do every season). What do I know.

We're only half way through though.....still alot of football to be played. Could still go 8-8 for the Vi-Queens....
    You'tr good people too! Great response! Made me laugh!

To be honest, we should be 5-3. Lucky in Frisco game with last second pass. Last second missed field goal against Ravens. Even the win against the GB Slackers made me nervous towards the end.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Farve takes the Vikes to the Super Bowl.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]