Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • suicide_squeeze
    • Dec 2008

Re: And the LEGEND grows....

.....and Brett Farve takes care of his old team, to the horror of most of the Lambeau fans.....

4 T.D. passes......and it isn't quite over yet. As I type this, there is 3:39 left. But certainly Rodgers and company have no hope....

Favre is remarkable at the age of 40. He is the man!!

Comment

• 3arod13
      • Apr 2006

Brett Favre has beaten the Green Bay Slackers twice this season, and are 7-1. Guess you were just a little off with you 8-8 prediction!

TriplexXxSports vbmenu_register("postmenu_154212", true);

YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR PREDICTION!! - FARVE IS COMING BACK AS A VIKING!

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_yl...v=ap&type=lgns

You are definitely high now. The vike will be lucky, and I mean LUCKY to hit 8-8 this year. Look at the schedule -

Browns - WIN (WON)
      Lions - WIN (WON)
      49ers - LOSS (WON)
      Gay Bay - LOSS (WON)
      Rams - WIN (WON)
      Ravens - LOSS (WON)
      Steelers - LOSS (LOST, BUT SHOULD HAVE WON)
      Gay Bay - LOSS (WON)
      Detroit - WIN(?)
      Seattle - LOSS
      Bears - LOSS
      Cards - LOSS
      Bengals - WIN
      Panthers - WIN(?)
      Bears - LOSS
      Giants - LOSS

Good Luck!

Buy all-in-all Good F-in' riddance to Brett Fav-re!
      Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• 3arod13
        • Apr 2006

Does anyone know if TriplexXxSports is ok? Haven't heard from him, but I did hear he call in sick for work today. Rumor has it, he is bidding on the Brett Favre jersey.
        Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by 3arod13
          Does anyone know if TriplexXxSports is ok? Haven't heard from him, but I did hear he call in sick for work today. Rumor has it, he is bidding on the Brett Favre jersey.
          Ahhh, that's funny stuff. 3AROD13, you're good people. I like that. But, I ain't skeer'd of this whole Fav-ray thing. I'm not sick either. Well at least not physically. I AM sick of hearing about his old a** though.

Given, my preseason predictions were a little skewed. I guess that's why I am a collector and not a sports analyst huh? Hell, I predicted the Bears to go 16-0 this year (as I do every season). What do I know.

We're only half way through though.....still alot of football to be played. Could still go 8-8 for the Vi-Queens....

Comment

• 3arod13
            • Apr 2006

Originally posted by TriplexXxSports
            Ahhh, that's funny stuff. 3AROD13, you're good people. I like that. But, I ain't skeer'd of this whole Fav-ray thing. I'm not sick either. Well at least not physically. I AM sick of hearing about his old a** though.

Given, my preseason predictions were a little skewed. I guess that's why I am a collector and not a sports analyst huh? Hell, I predicted the Bears to go 16-0 this year (as I do every season). What do I know.

We're only half way through though.....still alot of football to be played. Could still go 8-8 for the Vi-Queens....
            You'tr good people too! Great response! Made me laugh!

To be honest, we should be 5-3. Lucky in Frisco game with last second pass. Last second missed field goal against Ravens. Even the win against the GB Slackers made me nervous towards the end.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Farve takes the Vikes to the Super Bowl.
            Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
              • Jan 2009

You'tr good people too! Great response! Made me laugh!

To be honest, we should be 5-3. Lucky in Frisco game with last second pass. Last second missed field goal against Ravens. Even the win against the GB Slackers made me nervous towards the end.

I'll keep my fingers crossed that Farve takes the Vikes to the Super Bowl.
              As I hate to admit it, you will have the NFC North locked as soon as you hit 9-?. Then I have to eat my Nike's, toe first, and wipe my sweet tears on my new NFL Auctions Brett Favre Gamer.

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
                • Oct 2009

The way the Bears are playing, the Vikes already have it locked up.

Comment

• TriplexXxSports
                  • Jan 2009

Originally posted by MLB_Authentic
                  NO FAITH......

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                    • Dec 2008

On a more serious note.....something I'm going to make a serious attempt to adhere to .....check out this viewpoint on Favre.

It's a bit long, but this guy says things most sports writers don't have the guts to say.....it's pretty impressive, whether you agree or not....

Good reading....

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                      Banned
                      • Apr 2009

Originally posted by MLB_Authentic
                      After today, I would agree with you. The Bears were pantsed in thier own stadium by Arizona , and Green Bay suffered the indignity of losing to a previously winless team.

Oh, well, there's always the Blackhawks and Bulls...

Dave M.
                      Chicago area

Comment

• suicide_squeeze
                        • Dec 2008

Another day at the office for Favre....

344 yards

20/29

1 TD

0 Int

Vikings.......8 wins, 1 loss

Pretty impressive. I think at this point everyone has to start believing that the Vikings are a serious possibility, and the likely favorite, for the Super Bowl as the NFC Champion......I mean, who's going to beat them?? The Saints??? REALLY???

Comment

• allstarsplus
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by suicide_squeeze
                          Another day at the office for Favre....

344 yards

20/29

1 TD

0 Int

Vikings.......8 wins, 1 loss

Pretty impressive. I think at this point everyone has to start believing that the Vikings are a serious possibility, and the likely favorite, for the Super Bowl as the NFC Champion......I mean, who's going to beat them?? The Saints??? REALLY???
                          He is real and has been amazing....but can his arm hold up for 7 more games, 2 playoff games and the Super Bowl.

They need to give him at least one personal bye week IMHO
                          Regards,
                          Andrew Lang
                          AllstarsPlus@aol.com
                          202-716-8500

Comment

• BULBUS
                            • Nov 2005

After the last few years, I'm not believing that he will hold up. The Saints are a better team, and with a slightly easier schedule, the road to the Super Bowl is going through New Orleans.

As a Giants fan, I hope my team can right the ship and run the table as a Wild Card again
                            Chris

NY Giants, NY Yankees, Don Mattingly, Mattingly brand bats (any player)
                            sigpic
                            donnie23fan at yahoo.com

Comment

• 3arod13
                              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by allstarsplus
                              He is real and has been amazing....but can his arm hold up for 7 more games, 2 playoff games and the Super Bowl.

They need to give him at least one personal bye week IMHO
                              As a long time Viking fan, how great it would be to win a Super Bowl. Vikes are 0-4 in the Super Bowl. Also, the year the Vikes were 15-1 and destined for the Super Bowl, they lose to Atlantic. I felt that was there year, but they blew it.

Com'on Brett, bring us a Super Bowl!

And if he does, he needs to retire on a high note.

Regards, Tony
                              Regards, Tony

sigpic

Comment

• sox83cubs84
                                Banned
                                • Apr 2009

As a long time Viking fan, how great it would be to win a Super Bowl. Vikes are 0-4 in the Super Bowl. Also, the year the Vikes were 15-1 and destined for the Super Bowl, they lose to Atlantic. I felt that was there year, but they blew it.

Com'on Brett, bring us a Super Bowl!

And if he does, he needs to retire on a high note.

Regards, Tony
                                And if he doesn't, he'll retire anyway in January, hint that he plans to unretire in June, and sign a contract in August.

Dave M.
                                Chicago area

Comment

Working...