Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: And the LEGEND grows....

Quote Originally Posted by ivo610 View Post
    Favre is proving everyone right that said he was a self centered Diva. I laugh at the fans who take him seriously.
    Everyone knows how Favre is. That's old news.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Banned

It's easy to be a Favre hater when he appears on the cover of Sports Illustrated claiming he "Finally feels like he's home." Come on, you're telling me a man that was surely hated by Vikings fans for years now feels like he is home ? it's the ultimate HYPOCRISY !

Banned

This is the cover I was referring to ! I'm sure everyone's seen it !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Banned

So Brett, what did it feel like when you were playing in Green Bay? You had a street named after you. A restaurant in your namesake as well ! If that doesn't feel like home what does ? Being a Bears fan I have no interest in either of these franchises succeeding. But you really gotta feel for Packer fans. Especially in the Game/Used or autograph field. Imagine being a fan of the Pack and spending huge dollars on a Favre gamer and then have him turn around and go on a mission to spite your team ! He then succeeds. Do you keep that on your wall ? Hell No ! Favre has already played his Super Bowl. Twice this year, both times against Green Bay. Don't expect much more from him this year Viking fans !

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    So Brett, what did it feel like when you were playing in Green Bay? You had a street named after you. A restaurant in your namesake as well ! If that doesn't feel like home what does ? Being a Bears fan I have no interest in either of these franchises succeeding. But you really gotta feel for Packer fans. Especially in the Game/Used or autograph field. Imagine being a fan of the Pack and spending huge dollars on a Favre gamer and then have him turn around and go on a mission to spite your team ! He then succeeds. Do you keep that on your wall ? Hell No ! Favre has already played his Super Bowl. Twice this year, both times against Green Bay. Don't expect much more from him this year Viking fans !
    Let it go my friend! Just let it go!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Banned

I'm just saying I hate seeing collectors waste their money on what was a surely good investment at the time. It's just a shame sometimes how professional athletes treat their fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    I'm just saying I hate seeing collectors waste their money on what was a surely good investment at the time. It's just a shame sometimes how professional athletes treat their fans.
    Understand. But it happens all the time in sports. I don't think Favre did his fans wrong. It's a business. I'm a big Arod fan. If he leaves NY, oh well. I will still collect Arod stuff, just like I did when he was with Seattle, then Texas, and now NY.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

That's a Photoshopped cover that's been making the round for quite some time. Some of you Vikes fan should be able to spot a purple Packers jersey.

It's not a real cover.

Banned

i pulled that cover right from a Google listing !

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    Understand. But it happens all the time in sports. I don't think Favre did his fans wrong. It's a business. I'm a big Arod fan. If he leaves NY, oh well. I will still collect Arod stuff, just like I did when he was with Seattle, then Texas, and now NY.

You dont think he did the fans wrong because your a fan of him, not the team. Total difference. And its not if you leave, its how you leave.