Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Banned

Basic Manners 101

Forum readers-

If you make a post under WANTED, and a fellow Forum reader responds to your want, please follow-up and send a response, positive or negative. If someone has taken the time to respond to you, at least have the decency to respond.

I have now responded to several individuals seeking specific jerseys, and have only had one person respond back to me. Recently, member BIGTIME made a post seeking Johan Santana jerseys. I have a fantastic 2005 Twins jersey for sale, responded as such, however, never heard back.

If you don't have the time, manners or intent on either buying or responding to a WANTED post, then don't even bother making the initial posting-period!

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Re: Basic Manners 101

Howard -

Have emailed you privately 2 or 3 times last few months, all with no reply...

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26
    Howard -

Have emailed you privately 2 or 3 times last few months, all with no reply...

Bob

Banned

Bob-
    I assure you, there have been no emails received from you at the email address I list on EVERY post I make, hblakewolf@patmedia.net. Granted, I ignore some emails each day, but then again, I'm not looking to add 6 inches to my penis with a purchase of magic gel from India.

Please confirm the address you are using, and send to hblakewolf@patmedia.net.

In summary, I receive several emails each day from Forum readers, however, none from you.

Howard Wolf
    hblakewolf@patmedia.net

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hblakewolf
    Bob-
    I assure you, there have been no emails received from you at the email address I list on EVERY post I make, hblakewolf@patmedia.net. Granted, I ignore some emails each day, but then again, I'm not looking to add 6 inches to my penis with a purchase of magic gel from India.

Please confirm the address you are using, and send to hblakewolf@patmedia.net.
    Howard, can you forward that email to me? I could use some Indian gel.

Since I am the first person in the history of the internet not to re-reply to an email in the first ten seconds I read it, I am glad you singled me out personally.

I don't spend every waking moment on the computer and actually just read that email last night and have been at work today until now. In fact you just sent that message Sunday night at 6:42 pm.

Even though it wasn't exactly what I was looking for I was at some point certainly going at least ask you more about it but after reading this I think I will pass. I'm just not sure why you chose to pick on me but that's your call I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by trsent
    Howard, can you forward that email to me? I could use some Indian gel.
    Joel,

How transparent can a guy be? What a pathetic attempt to draw attention to the Indian gel you have been peddling! I hope you don't OD on that stuff.

By the way, have you sold those awesome pens yet? I hope I haven't missed out on them!

Reid
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

Joel,

You better be careful, carpal tunnel is a b1tch to treat.

Howard:
    I am not--nor have I been not--responding to emails about Johan Santanna jerseys that I did not get, as I am not, nor do I expect in the future to be looking for in the "Wanted" section.
    Regards,
    Mark
    bigtime59

I sold a tube of the indian Gel to Kenneth Golem and he failed to pay for it.