Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

GUU Fall Auction Preview Ready For Viewing...

the fall auction preview is now ready for online viewing and features photos and brief descriptions of 100+ lots as well as an index of all lot items (there are nearly 500) - printed versions of the fall auction preview will be mailed at the end of the week.

in the future guuauctions will roll out online auction previews a week before each auction - needless to say the inaugural online preview arrived a little late but, trust me, it wasn't due to a lack of effort! be sure to take advantage of the search and zoom functions when flipping through the online preview!

http://ipaperus.ipaperus.com/GameUse...talogFall2009/

robert

Re: GUU Fall Auction Preview Ready For Viewing...

Thanks for the update. I know a lot of the members of the board (myself included) been eagerly anticipating the release. Best of luck with the roll out and the auction.

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    Thanks for the update. I know a lot of the members of the board (myself included) been eagerly anticipating the release. Best of luck with the roll out and the auction.
    no - thank you and thanks for your patience, kind words and encouragement! a ton of work went into setting up this auction - brand new software (previous auction info migration, new design and graphics, custom tailoring, new environment, testing, etc,), a complete rework of the guuauction identity that encompasses the new auction site, online preview software, ad strategies, collateral, etc. - and, of course, working with many new consignors! the good news is that much of this work, especially the software setup, will not be a recurring event and will put guuauctions in a position to roll out future auctions much more efficiently and effectively...

robert

Wow that's a nice Canucks V jersey. Are you going to put up the lot by lot descriptions and such again?

Hopefully it will go on the cheap as I know this board isn't big on hockey and I'm the only Canucks fan I know
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Robert -

I sent you an eMail about the auction. Looking forward to your response.

- Chris

When does the auction go live...there are no prices/min bids as of 10/22.

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Just wanted to let everyone know we will be launching the auction this evening. We will make a post when the auction is live to let everyone know.
    Christopher Cavalier
    Consignment Director - Heritage Auctions

Banned

any idea what time?