Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Mark Sanchez game worn NY Jets jersey

Description states the swatch was cut direct from the inside of a game worn Mark Sanchez jersey. Is anyone familiar with this card company? Does anyone think this looks to be the collar of a retail jersey? After enlarging the image, does anyone see where a collar tag may have been removed? Both the description and card state the swatch as game used memorabilia.

Re: Mark Sanchez game worn NY Jets jersey

Banned

Thumbs up Re: Mark Sanchez game worn NY Jets jersey

you are correct. That jersey is a retail jersey. That company looks like a low level company anyway. I would bet you that they do not even have an NFL lisence to use that photo? I will pass it on to the Jets for their review.

There have only been 2 Mark Sanchez jerseys to come out of the locker room. I dont want to break forum rules and cause an uproar on this forum so I will say it like this: the first Sanchez jersey of the year went to a sponsor company out of Las Vegas, NV and the second was kept by Sanchez so far. That is the information the sponsored company has.

Hopefully this is a better post for everyone.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    you are correct. That jersey is a retail jersey. That company looks like a low level company anyway. I would bet you that they do not even have an NFL lisence to use that photo? I will pass it on to the Jets for their review.

There have only been 2 Mark Sanchez jerseys to come out of the locker room. I dont want to break forum rules and cause an uproar on this forum so I will say it like this: the first Sanchez jersey of the year went to a sponsor company out of Las Vegas, NV and the second was kept by Sanchez so far. That is the information the sponsored company has.

Tried to edit, dont know how?? LICENSE

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post

Are you forgetting to list the one that you all sold for 20K?

Or should I say, supposedly sold?????
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

That card is complete trash and not from a legit card company. Any one with half a brain could figure that out.

Quote Originally Posted by camarokids View Post
    Are you forgetting to list the one that you all sold for 20K?

Or should I say, supposedly sold?????

ya i thought there was another jersey that was being sold. Supposedly his first career jersey.

Banned

We (josportsco) the sponsor of the NY Jets for game used memorailia, did aquire the first ever Mark Sanchez Jets worn jersey and did sell the jersey for stated price. To help the community I will be meeting with the Jets this weekend and will get you a quantity list of Sanchez jerseys that will be offered to the market up to this point.