Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: AP Images

AP Images

Anyone know how to get an image from AP Images at a reasonable price?

Thanks!
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: AP Images

I thought someone once posted that you can get them at a decent price. I tried to order one, but they won't sell NBA photos.

In this thread gameused said he got some 8x10's for $20.

http://www.gameuseduniverse.com/vb_f...ghlight=images

When I try to buy one, it says I need a license. Even if I just BS a license, they want around $150-$200 for one image.

Gameused, if you see this, please let me know what you did to get them for $20. Thanks!
    SCOTT

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Just fill out the request form(link below)and they will get back to you if the photo is available for sale. The company that prints and mails the photo is called Pictopia.

Also, when they send the request don't respond right away and usually they will follow up with another offer with 10% off. Not much, but if you order a lot of photos it helps.

Bobby

http://gallery.pictopia.com/ap/requests/

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Just fill out the request form(link below)and they will get back to you if the photo is available for sale. The company that prints and mails the photo is called Pictopia.

Also, when they send the request don't respond right away and usually they will follow up with another offer with 10% off. Not much, but if you order a lot of photos it helps.

Bobby

http://gallery.pictopia.com/ap/requests/
    Thanks Bobby!
    SCOTT

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Scott,

No problem. If you have any more questions or need help you can reach me at: hawaii_fiveo@yahoo.com

Thanks, Bobby

try PhotoShelter is the leader in photography websites, selling photography and secure image archiving. Power your photography business. Sell stock photos and ...
    pa.photoshelter.com/

Might be something there for you, if you know photographer you might be able to email him if searching on site doesn't show the photo you want...

Always looking for BO JACKSON RAIDERS game used items and photos
    BOJACKSON34@LIVE.COM

Bumping an old thread but does anyone know of a website that sells AP photos? Pictopia is no longer around and images off of the AP website run at least $200-$300. Any insight would be appreciated.

I'm also looking for a few AP images....especially digital copies. If anyone can help, please get in touch with me at tjordan522 at aol.com

and me at plettner@fuse.net