Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Quote Originally Posted by JasonHalliburton View Post
    Kyle,

I have that bat that is in Guillen's hands in that photo!!

Jason

You do? I thought All Star Plus had it

Here is another photo-match I have. A fellow board member showed me the pic on Getty but I couldnt tell if the writing was on the shoes or not. Al Harrington wore this style for about 2 months after the death of his teammate Jason Collier. When I purchased the image it was clear to see that this was an exact photo-match. For some reason this was the only pair he wrote "Blessed", "Takeover 3" and "IMP Alton" on. Not sure of the meaning but would love to ask Al one day.

TBTC Game - Rays wearing the St. Petersburg Pelican uniforms:
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Great stuff everyone!

My Steven Jackson Gamer used 11/14/10 vs 49ers

Brooks Conrad game worn 2010 home jersey....worn during the second half of the season from July up til NLDS Game 4. The jersey is photomatched to one of my photos from August 19th

Question Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    Brooks Conrad game worn 2010 home jersey....worn during the second half of the season from July up til NLDS Game 4. The jersey is photomatched to one of my photos from August 19th

Kyle - Were you able to accomplish your goal of getting all the home white Conrad jerseys?

-Frik
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Quote Originally Posted by tspane2k View Post
    My Steven Jackson Gamer used 11/14/10 vs 49ers
    tspane2k can you shoot me an email
    Gary
    gashlockusmc@yahoo.com

Always looking for Atlanta Braves & St Louis Blues game used stuff, old and current stars

Pat Watkins game used jersey. Matched to the Cowboys vs Giants game 11/2/08

black arrow represents 2 repairs
    looking for anything from former Tampa Bay Buccaneer & current Jacksonville Jag Roy Miller

An Eric Davis photo-match that was completely unexpected, as I was trying to match up my Deion Sanders gamer, worn vs. the Vikings.

When I am trying to match up a gamer I take as many photos as a I can of any other player who is standing still or of whom I can get a good shot.

Using this method an Eric Davis vs. the Vikings match was made. I knew that the shirt had been worn in that game but had not tried to match it up. Looking at Deion images I noticed a loose thread off of the Wilson W on the left sleeve of the Davis jersey.

A style match was quite simple with regards to the Davis and the loose thread gave me a solid match. The other sleeve also had a loose thread that was much harder to see, but upon closer inspection, it is also seen on another game photo.

Also note the placement of the D in Davis on the nameplate and how it is spaced a bit farther away from the other letters.

The Davis jersey is missing it's team letter but did have the "Bronco" tape which had been placed on the INSIDE of the jersey. When I won this shirt at auction the auction house had not even noticed the tape until I pointed it out.

Hopefully more matches to follow........

Always buying 49er gamers and ALL 1994 49er gamers and paying absolutely top $$$$ for ANY quality 49er gamer.

Also paying a finders fee of up to 500$ for the right shirt!! If someone has a Lee Woodall, Dennis Brown or Derrick Deese 1994 49er gamer or knows who does a hefty finders fee is yours!!!

Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com