Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 10 of 45 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

A better image for the Ricky Watters 1994 non-throwback worn vs. Raiders photo-match.

The two loose threads on the front 3 match perfectly.

Also the sleeve #s and the Wilson W placement is a perfect style match. The sleeves, when the jersey was worn in the game, were cut almost to the armpit and were sewn up after the game. I wonder if RW was planning on wearing this shirt again. He decided to go with a jersey that was cut way short instead. In the next home game vs the Eagles, he wore a jersey similar to Deion Sanders's jersey, which was cut way short.

Pictures of the photo-match, repaired sleeve, size tag (48-which seems big) and of the shirt worn vs the Eagles (cut short) are all posted.

Both shirts have team letters and "Bronco tape". I am going to view the Eagles dvd tonight and try and match up the RW from that game as well as a few others.

Always buying 49ers gamers and ANY 1994 49ers gamer! Paying a finders fee!!!
    Paul
    garciajones@yahoo.com

Martin Prado used the first half of 2009. Clearest Photomatch was June 12, 2009 at Baltimore
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Quote Originally Posted by gingi79 View Post
    Martin Prado used the first half of 2009. Clearest Photomatch was June 12, 2009 at Baltimore
    That is a style match, but definitely not a photo match. The white mark next to the 125th anniversary logo is much closer in the photo than it is on your bat.
    Russell Wuerffel
    Always looking for Chipper Jones game used bats and authenticated hits and MLB authenticated commemorative logo basballs.
    lakeerie92 @ yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by lakeerie92 View Post
    That is a style match, but definitely not a photo match. The white mark next to the 125th anniversary logo is much closer in the photo than it is on your bat.
    Actually, like the residue that looks white above his hands, some of the marks were removed by continued use by Prado and faded over time while he used it and the collector who owned it before me while he got it signed admitted to "cleaning it up."
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Banned

Road 2011 Devin Hester vs Eagles 11/7/11

Banned

2011 hester road shirt 11/7/11

Adrian Gonzalez game used Trinity bat.

Photo matched to his last hit/game of the 2011 season. It was his 213th hit of 2011 and 1113 career hit overall.

Thanks, Bobby
    hawaii_five0@yahoo.com

Another great match Bobby!

2011 Mark Teixeira Used SSK. Absolutely hammered. Broken on 6/18/11 against cubs. Tex hit 2 home runs on 6/15/11 with this bat!

Coco Crisp 2007 Red Sox left handed helmet. MLB authenticated to the '07 World Series and photo matched to games all throughout the entire season. The game picture was from an April game vs the Yankees- so this helmet most definately saw a full season of use! This helmet is pounded! Although his playing time was limited in the WS, I'm going to try to find some video of him wearing this helmet. He pinch ran in the clinching game 4, and I gotta find out if he was wearing his lefty helmet while on the base paths!

Mike Wallace Game Used Away Steelers Jersey from 10-23-11 vs. Arizona in which he caught a Steeler's record 95-yard TD pass.