Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 127 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Cole Hamels Photo Matched Career Win #100 MLB Authenticated

-Scott
    sjnyr@aol.com

Just got this Cano game-used helmet from the 2010 All-Star game. I was initially concerned when someone posted a Getty image here, of him wearing a different one during the game. Digging around, I found that all the Cano AP and Getty images from that game were from his second at-bat. Going back and watching his first at-bat on MLB TV, I found that he did indeed wear this helmet for a single at-bat.

Mears assured me (in writing) that only one of each of these experimental helmets was made for each player. Some wore them, some didn't. Cano obviously didn't like it enough to wear it twice.

Quote Originally Posted by BVC View Post
    Just got this Cano game-used helmet from the 2010 All-Star game. I was initially concerned when someone posted a Getty image here, of him wearing a different one during the game. Digging around, I found that all the Cano AP and Getty images from that game were from his second at-bat. Going back and watching his first at-bat on MLB TV, I found that he did indeed wear this helmet for a single at-bat.

Mears assured me (in writing) that only one of each of these experimental helmets was made for each player. Some wore them, some didn't. Cano obviously didn't like it enough to wear it twice.
    I dont see a photomatch. Are we missing something?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by nycpropain View Post
    an assurance by Mears (even in writing) isn't very re-assuring either

Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by rchimes13@yahoo.com View Post
    Always love when you can photo-match a pair of cleats...these are from 2013 NFL season worn by then Bengals rookie Gio Bernard.
    Very nice
    Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Cool Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Just realized in my most recent pick up of this 2014 Teal Mike Zunino Mariners jersey. That its the very one used in this Photo-file picture and same photo listed in the ESPN box score for that game on June 13 2014. Wow pretty cool. MLB Authenticated #HZ 288361. Now I just need to get it signed!

Quote Originally Posted by BVC View Post

Also the all star logo appears to be further away from the rawlings logo on yours that the photo you posted. The one from the game appears to be nearly touching the rawling logo.

I dont think its the same helmet at all.

Also the all star logo appears to be further away from the rawlings logo on yours that the photo you posted. The one from the game appears to be nearly touching the rawling logo.

I dont think its the same helmet at all.
    I have multiple screen-grabs of the back of the helmet - all from the same at bat - and positioning looks different in every one. If you've ever done this before you'll know that because the images aren't clear on these screen-grabs, some of the details appear to be slightly-off.

This one does match, but thanks for your opinion.