Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

By the way - I completely understand what you are saying. Here's another screen-shot from almost exactly the same moment, but the star/rawlings separation is greater. Also, the brightness of the star outline caused a blurring of the dark area between the bottom of the star points, so it looks closer.

I also checked the decal locations on the backs of other helmets used in the game, and there isn't much consistency in location - this one can't be proven conclusively because there isn't wear and I can't get clear pics, but the decal location does look good.

I'm going to do more screen-grabs from a better screen and see if it makes a difference.

Here's Zunino's 22nd home run of the year - September 25 at Toronto. He continued to use this bat through the end of the season, so plenty more marks - there is even a blue 'Rawlings' ball mark on it. The bat was finally cracked after his 2-RBI single in the Mariner's last game.

Back to that Cano helmet...

It's been sitting on a shelf since I got it. I just had a look at it, and noticed the Rawlings label was coming off on both the left and right sides - a lot - and this is only occurred in the month I've had it. Then I noticed that there is sticker residue slightly to the left of that label - the sticker had obviously been moved slightly up and to the right. Unfortunately I could not get a better screen-grab, and there is only one game-use mark on it, which I could not match.

So you were right about the positioning, although it is very slight. As far as it not being the same helmet, I don't think that is true, but without any matchable game-use, you can never be 100% sure. Mears could have done something nefarious, but I doubt it.

Got lucky in matching this one thanks to the imperfections on the L. This is Cole Hamels 2008 batting practice/press conference hoodie. Worn throughout the playoffs including the WS. They did not have a separate WS hoodie. Autographed on the front by Cole and his number is on the neck tagging.

And the match:

Pretty cool item since he won the WS MVP.

2014 Adam Wainwright Game Used Away Reg/Postseason Jersey

Tough to photomatch these jerseys, but I think I have it matched to multiple games throughout 2014 as well as the playoffs. Also may have a match to his 100th career win.
    Collecting Cardinals jerseys and bats, with a focus on Yadier Molina, Matt Holliday, and Adam Wainwright.

Tyler
    flotaboys@hotmail.com

5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Interesting photo match. I assume the camouflage letters and numbers produced for these jerseys contain different patterns and the MLB authentication code places it at the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    Interesting photo match. I assume the camouflage letters and numbers produced for these jerseys contain different patterns and the MLB authentication code places it at the game.

No 2 digital Camo patterns are the same. Nats confirmed they only ordered one Rendon Camo jersey for 2014 & Nats only wore this style one time during the 2014 season.
    5TOOLPLAYER@COMCAST.NET

Quote Originally Posted by 5toolplayer View Post
    Nats confirmed they only ordered one Rendon Camo jersey for 2014 & Nats only wore this style one time during the 2014 season.
    You'll need to show something signed in blood (see Cano AS Helmet in earlier post).

But seriously, I bid on many of the items the Nats auctioned from the playoffs and attempted photo-matches prior to bidding. Some of the items simply did not match up with what they claimed, but others did. Yours photo-matches, so that's great, but I hope no one got burned on some of the caps and jerseys they claimed were worn in the NLDS.

I did not save my photo-match fails, but it's easy enough for anyone to go back through MLB TV and get screen-shots.

Photo matched to Kurt's rbi double on September 17th.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]