Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • metsbats
    • Nov 2005

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

I was able to photo match my Carlos Delgado 86 Retro jersey to these photos from the Aug 20th 2006 game which was taken by our own DCRULES.

Thanks again for the photos Scott!

David
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• Vintagedeputy
      • Oct 2005

David,

Can you zoom in on that last pic to see if the loose thread in the #2 is there?

Jim

Comment

• nomarmauerfan
        • Apr 2007

Are you sure you want to use the photo of Delgado scratching himself as a photomatch? Hahaha!!

Mike

Comment

• metsbats
          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by Vintagedeputy
          David,

Can you zoom in on that last pic to see if the loose thread in the #2 is there?

Jim

Hi Jim,

I tried zooming on the front however the resolution is lost. On the nameplate there is a piece of blue thread under the "D" which when I zoom in I cannot see either because of poor resolution.

I'm viewing these thru ofoto.com. Perhaps if I had the original jpg the zooming could be done with better results.

David
          metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Comment

• metsbats
            • Nov 2005

Originally posted by nomarmauerfan
            Are you sure you want to use the photo of Delgado scratching himself as a photomatch? Hahaha!!

Mike

If I ever get the pants then I can use that photo to match any scratch marks
            metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

• cjw
              • Oct 2006

I guess this is a technically a style match, but how many jerseys were made for this stinker of a 1970's movie? Gary Coleman's "Kid from left field". Love the Padres jersey of this era though...
              WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• cjw
                • Oct 2006

Pics didn't load first time...sorry
                WANTED -1977 Toronto Blue Jays game jersey

chris@pacmedia.ca

Comment

• dcrules01
                  • Nov 2005

No problem David great jersey ...Glad I could help..
                  Looking for Doug Flynn and Joel Youngblood items.NY Mets jerseys 78-82

Thanks Scott dcrules01@msn.com

Comment

• metsbats
                    • Nov 2005

I found this photo of Tom Glavine wearing a 2004 road jersey. On the right is my 2004 road. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated.

Thanks
                    David
                    metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

• gameused
                      • Nov 2005

David,

Nice Glavine jersey! I dont think you have a match, look at the patch on the left sleeve and compare the distance of the patch with the majestic logo on the sleeve. On the Corbis photo you can see the space is farther apart compared to your jersey.

Bobby

Comment

• ahuff
                        • Nov 2005

I also agree that it is simply a style match. Notice where the "4" and the "R" line up. They aren't the same in the two photos.
                        "We need rebirth of the American tradition of leadership ... in private life as well." "'Trust me' government asks that we concentrate our hopes and dreams on one man; that we trust him to do what's best for us. My view of government places trust not in one person or one party, but in those values that transcend persons and parties. The trust is where it belongs--in the people." - Ronald Reagan"

http://www.freewebs.com/chrishwish/

Comment

• metsbats
                          • Nov 2005

Thanks Bobby. I agree close but no cigar!

David
                          metsbats86@aol.com

Comment

• Rob L
                            • Nov 2005

A 1999 Set 1 Road Jersey of Todd Greene. The photo is from a game at Yankee Stadium on 6-18-1999, 4th inning when Greene was picked off.
                            Lots of apparent matches but I wish I could ask Jeter if the back of this jersey matches what he tagged out on this play

Rob L
                            Rob L
                            loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Comment

• gingi79
                              • Aug 2007

So after looking through this thread, I think I finally found a photomatch for my shirt! I am posting the pics here, feedback is encouraged via email or this thread! Thanks!

Here is the back of my 2006 Rookie Matt Diaz Braves jersey. Notice the name plate, the letter "D" is slightly crooked?

Here is the Getty Image blown up of a game he played in April 2006 against the Mets (Set 1 jersey so the time period is correct as well) Isnt the "D" exactly the same, a little crooked, matching mine?

So, what do ya think? Photomatched?
                              Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Comment

• kylehess10
                                • Feb 2006

Originally posted by gingi79
                                So after looking through this thread, I think I finally found a photomatch for my shirt! I am posting the pics here, feedback is encouraged via email or this thread! Thanks!

Here is the back of my 2006 Rookie Matt Diaz Braves jersey. Notice the name plate, the letter "D" is slightly crooked?

Here is the Getty Image blown up of a game he played in April 2006 against the Mets (Set 1 jersey so the time period is correct as well) Isnt the "D" exactly the same, a little crooked, matching mine?

So, what do ya think? Photomatched?

It isn't a photomatch, just a style-match. All 2006 Braves jersey have arched lettering so the crooked "D" isn't a mistake. All his jerseys should look like that.
                                kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                                http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

Working...