Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 39 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2937383940414989139 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Devin Hester vs Saints 12/30/07. The dirt stains on the "23" perfectly match the pic.

Banned

2009 Unwashed Scott Podsednik Chicago White Sox uniform.
    Even the back pockets have dirt from the gloves he uses to slide.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Awesome match. Were did you score that one.
    I got my Jack Del Rio helmet in an Ebay auction about 6 years ago from another Vikings collector. It is probably the coolest helmet in my entire Minnesota Vikings helmet collection because of the exact photo match. A couple of years ago, I found the matching game photo of Del Rio wearing the helmet on the Getty Images website, and I almost fell out of my chair with excitement. I paid about $200 to Getty Images to obatain the license right to make a copy of the photo I found showing the photo-match. The red mark on the horn of Del Rio's helmet occurred during the 1993 (actually, January 1994) Vikings playoff game against the New York Giants. Photos I have seen from earlier in that game show that the red mark was not on the helmet in the first half of the game, but then the red mark appeared on Del Rio's helmet later in the second half of the game. So the red mark is clearly from helmet-to-helmet impact with the red stripe of a Giants helmet from that very playoff game.

Billy Butler photomatched to 2009.09.09. Had 3 Doubles in the game, his fourth 3 Double game of the season, which is the first time a player has had 4+ 3 Double games in a single season since at least before 1900. Also, Butler won AL Player of the Week that week. Trying to additionally match to a 2HR game on 9/7/09, but may need to sign up for MLB.TV to pull game footage as I cannot find any still photos with enough detail for a definitive match to that game.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by tjm5711 View Post
    Devin Hester vs Saints 12/30/07. The dirt stains on the "23" perfectly match the pic.
    Wow, that is sweet Hester jersey and match. Did you score it from JO?

Couple Saints jerseys from 2008,

Randall Gay jersey from London game vs. the Chargers

And a Devery Henderson jersey with a nice repair above the 9 on the back, got a screenshot from when the tear happened vs. the Broncos then a shot with the repair vs. the Vikings a couple weeks later

Sweet Saints jerseys

Quote Originally Posted by frankneck View Post
    Couple Saints jerseys from 2008,

Randall Gay jersey from London game vs. the Chargers

And a Devery Henderson jersey with a nice repair above the 9 on the back, got a screenshot from when the tear happened vs. the Broncos then a shot with the repair vs. the Vikings a couple weeks later

awesome stuff. is the devery from jo?

awesome stuff. is the devery from jo?
    Got it from a friend of mine, think he got if from that sale they had at the Dome gift shop. Glad you like it, tough to find Saints items. Saving up some dough for some of that JO stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by frankneck View Post
    Got it from a friend of mine, think he got if from that sale they had at the Dome gift shop. Glad you like it, tough to find Saints items. Saving up some dough for some of that JO stuff.
    I can never find the shop in the dome that sells the GU stuff. do u know what gate its in?