Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3442434445 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

My 2016 Yadier Molina game used bat - photomatched to Hit #1,477
    Attached Images Attached Images   

Some more items from the recent Goldin Auction!

We photomatched this Jerry Rice jersey to a playoff game on January 7, 1995! The 49ers won the game 44-15, and went on to win Super Bowl XXIX.

With a Resolution Photomatch, this jersey sold at Goldin Auctions for $26,400: https://goldinauctions.com/1994_Jerr...-LOT34417.aspx.
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching
    john@resphotomatching.com

Another playoff jersey, this Greg Maddux jersey was photomatched to October 20, 2001.

https://goldinauctions.com/2001_Greg...-LOT34211.aspx
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching

This Ahmad Bradshaw helmet was photomatched to Super Bowl XLII on February 3, 2008! The Giants won in a major upset over the New England Patriots.

https://goldinauctions.com/2007_Ahma...-LOT34170.aspx
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching

Deion Sanders wore this jersey on September 11, 2005. He had 3 tackles in the game.

https://goldinauctions.com/2005_Deio...-LOT34305.aspx
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching

Hi everyone-
    I picked up this awesome 1993 Mike Greenwell gamer. He was a favorite of mine growing up, so the bat has a lot of psychological value. Plus, the straight grain, perfect deep stamping and tar make it pretty visually appealing.

As you can see, the bat has a small number 9 on the knob, underneath the 39, an unfamiliar traits on Mike's bats which made it easy to match to the card. Also, Sureshots Promotions had this photo of Mike on their website with bat grain that matches up to mine.

I love the challenge of matching the relatively vintage bats!

Thanks for the look.

Joe

Cargo game used 2010 HR bat.
    Won the batting title hitting .336 and hit potentially three HR with this bat.

Photomatched this bat to his HR on August 28 pretty easily.

Cargo hit two homers on August 29 (the day of the mlb hologram) and cracked this bat late in the game after already being 4-4 with two HR but i couldn’t get any actual matches during those two HR at bats because they were first pitch homers.

Cargo also faced Kershaw using this bat (went 0-3 imagine that) and thought that was pretty cool too.

One of the best examples of a cargo bat I’ve seen.

Pics not showing up.

Quote Originally Posted by zookerman182 View Post
    Cargo game used 2010 HR bat.
    Won the batting title hitting .336 and hit potentially three HR with this bat.

Photomatched this bat to his HR on August 28 pretty easily.

Cargo hit two homers on August 29 (the day of the mlb hologram) and cracked this bat late in the game after already being 4-4 with two HR but i couldn’t get any actual matches during those two HR at bats because they were first pitch homers.

Cargo also faced Kershaw using this bat (went 0-3 imagine that) and thought that was pretty cool too.

One of the best examples of a cargo bat I’ve seen.

Just an FYI for photo-matching because I don't think this has been discussed on GUU.

You can now go to the majority of photos on Getty Images, click on the thumbnail preview, and there is an option to "Buy the Print". You are then forwarded to photos.com and can purchase a print from anywhere between $80-$100 pending on the size and standard 20-40% off coupon codes you can easily find online.

I purchased a few and they are high quality, hi resolution prints and are much better than the printed on standard zoomed in paper photo-match prints offered by some of these companies.

Quote Originally Posted by Abzk01 View Post
    can purchase a print from anywhere between $80-$100 pending on the size
    Or you could save a lot of money and go to the MLB Photostore:

https://photostore.mlb.com/

they sell the exact same pictures for $1.99 (for a 4x4) on up to $132.99 (for a 24x36) when they run their 70% off sales or starting around $25.00 regular price for 8x10. They also have different material options from plain old prints to acrylic prints. I have found that not all the pictures on Getty are on this site but the site does pull from most of Getty's pictures. They run the sales quite often, I get an email every month or so for the sales. In fact right now for a limited time they are running their 70% off sale. An 8x10 print is $6.99 with the sale.
    I used to be TBM and I collect everything Kansas City Royals. Main focus is Adalberto Mondesi aka Raul Mondesi of the Royals and Ryan O’Hearn.