Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 4 of 45 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

I'm still trying to photo match this to a photo, but how about DNA match? Is that acceptable?

Check the collar to the left and right of the name tag. Those are 21 year old blood stains.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy
    I'm still trying to photo match this to a photo, but how about DNA match? Is that acceptable?

Check the collar to the left and right of the name tag. Those are 21 year old blood stains.
    Those are actually stains from metal hangers.
    R. C. Walker
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

treborreklaw@hotmail.com

Looks like the Jersey is a match to the photo. Has the same rip in the collar and loose threads in the SOX lettering as seen in the photo. I am not skilled in enhancing photo's, any help would be appreciated. Opinions please.
    Bill Heagy
    heagysports.com
    Go Phillies !

I would call this BYU warm-up jersey a "photo-reference" or "style match". It is very hard to find true photo-matches of vintage items. It is very difficult to find any photos of 1970s college basketball warm-ups.

That gordon bat is beautiful! Congrats on the match. It was perfect before that, now its even better.

Thanks for the compliment. I picked it up in a charity auction from the Omaha Royals on ebay last month (link). The MLB hologram number isn't in the database yet. So I typed in some hologram numbers above and below it. The above numbers were from July 26th and the below numbers were from July 24th. Did some searching for images from that time and found some pictures from the 24th and 25th, even images of him breaking the bat. When the bat arrived I was happy to see all of the ball marks as they weren't in the ebay listing.

How did you get to zoom that close to the Marbury Jersey? That is fantastic.

1991 game used batting gloves. Summer of 1991 Donnie sprained his pinky/ring finger and put tape around them. Here they are.

Many thanks to marinersbaseballfan21 for finding these matches of my 2009 Robinson Cano Nike bat. Great work on a tough bat to match without games in HD!!!

Many thanks to marinersbaseballfan21 for finding these matches of my 2009 Robinson Cano Nike bat. Great work on a tough bat to match without games in HD!!!
    Thanks Ken! Glad I could help!