Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BrianK
    • Jan 2011

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

My first jersey. (Previous items are footballs and helmets.) Great service from JO Sports. I assume all photo-matches will not be this obvious.

Comment

• baines3
      • Dec 2005

Rocky McIntosh Skins vs. Cleveland 2008 Grass and dirt stain on right shoulder.

Comment

• kudu
        • May 2007

Maria Sharapova fiance game worn Lakers shoes. (crease on right shoe near big toe)

Click image for larger version

Name:	photo.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	122.3 KB
ID:	735332 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8195.JPG
Size:	81.3 KB
ID:	683597

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8196.JPG
Size:	126.1 KB
ID:	683598 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8198.JPG
Size:	122.0 KB
ID:	683599

Comment

• Dolphins23
          Banned
          • Aug 2011

very nice mcintosh baines!

Nice Sasha shoes too, Nash is brain management? Sasha soon will seek pain management?

Comment

• shoremen44
            • Jul 2007

Matt Wieters - 1st all-star game BP jersey

didnt like the Jerseys on TV... love this one... also very easy to match up the pattern in the lettering
            Bert
            ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

• capitalssticks
              • May 2009

John Beck #3 from 2010 preseason,also have another photomatch of the team repair on the shoulder

Comment

• capitalssticks
                • May 2009

Originally posted by capitalssticks
                John Beck #3 from 2010 preseason,also have another photomatch of the team repair on the shoulder
                sorry enter the reed doughty collage instead of the john beck. The doughty doesnt show up too well on here but theres a double repair under the top of the seven. one of the images shows the rip before it was repaired and the other image shows another game after it was repaired. i believe he wore this white jersey throughout the 2010 season

Comment

• capitalssticks
                  • May 2009

Heres the 2010 John Beck

Comment

• brewcrew
                    • Mar 2011

My fellow game used collectors (not hecklers), the "Ignore User" feature on your User CP would likely greatly enhance the readability of this thread. It's already made a ton of difference for me.

Comment

• Dolphins23
                      Banned
                      • Aug 2011

thanks brew that guy was really starting to get on my nerves.

Now ware were we, oh yeah capitolistiks that Beck is beautiful! Nice find brother. I always likes him when he was with phins. One of his gamers sold for 7 grand when he was with phins haha

Comment

• dcgreg25
                        • Jan 2008

Instead of digging into the back and forth of several recent posts I just deleted a number of "off topic" posts in this thread. I would urge newer members to familiarize themselves with the rules of the forum particularly those regarding baiting and trolling which will not be tolerated.

No Trolling or Baiting. You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Please do not create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email the moderators. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

• masp3392
                          • Jun 2011

thank you, there's a view on here i could think of off the top of my head

Originally posted by dcgreg25
                          Instead of digging into the back and forth of several recent posts I just deleted a number of "off topic" posts in this thread. I would urge newer members to familiarize themselves with the rules of the forum particularly those regarding baiting and trolling which will not be tolerated.

No Trolling or Baiting. You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Please do not create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email the moderators. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

Comment

• jetersbatboy
                            • Jun 2008

I think this is a pretty good photo match of my newly acquired Mike Lum 1969 flannel. All the arm pit pinstripe seem to line up perfectly, the Braves across the chest also line up perfectly and the button placements are a prefect match. You rarely find a match on pre 80's jersey, so I'm very happy to own what I think is a prefect match. I'd appreciate others thoughts. You need to open the files, as I'm not sure on how to post them as picture.

Comment

• gameused
                              • Nov 2005

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
                              I think this is a pretty good photo match of my newly acquired Mike Lum 1969 flannel. All the arm pit pinstripe seem to line up perfectly, the Braves across the chest also line up perfectly and the button placements are a prefect match. You rarely find a match on pre 80's jersey, so I'm very happy to own what I think is a prefect match. I'd appreciate others thoughts. You need to open the files, as I'm not sure on how to post them as picture.
                              Hi Scott,

Perfect photo matches and sweet pick-up. I posted the photos for you.

Thanks,
                              Bobby

Comment

• jetersbatboy
                                • Jun 2008

Originally posted by gameused
                                Hi Scott,

Perfect photo matches and sweet pick-up. I posted the photos for you.

Thanks,
                                Bobby
                                Thanks Bobby, I appreciate the help on the upload!

Comment

Working...