Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 77 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Instead of digging into the back and forth of several recent posts I just deleted a number of "off topic" posts in this thread. I would urge newer members to familiarize themselves with the rules of the forum particularly those regarding baiting and trolling which will not be tolerated.

No Trolling or Baiting. You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Please do not create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email the moderators. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

thank you, there's a view on here i could think of off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by dcgreg25 View Post
    Instead of digging into the back and forth of several recent posts I just deleted a number of "off topic" posts in this thread. I would urge newer members to familiarize themselves with the rules of the forum particularly those regarding baiting and trolling which will not be tolerated.

No Trolling or Baiting. You will not post any topic that disrupts the peace and harmony of this forum. Please do not create meaningless threads with the sole purpose of starting a dispute. This includes messages in profiles and signatures.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to email the moderators. Thank you in advance for your cooperation. Thanks in advance for your cooperation.

I think this is a pretty good photo match of my newly acquired Mike Lum 1969 flannel. All the arm pit pinstripe seem to line up perfectly, the Braves across the chest also line up perfectly and the button placements are a prefect match. You rarely find a match on pre 80's jersey, so I'm very happy to own what I think is a prefect match. I'd appreciate others thoughts. You need to open the files, as I'm not sure on how to post them as picture.

Quote Originally Posted by jetersbatboy View Post
    I think this is a pretty good photo match of my newly acquired Mike Lum 1969 flannel. All the arm pit pinstripe seem to line up perfectly, the Braves across the chest also line up perfectly and the button placements are a prefect match. You rarely find a match on pre 80's jersey, so I'm very happy to own what I think is a prefect match. I'd appreciate others thoughts. You need to open the files, as I'm not sure on how to post them as picture.
    Hi Scott,

Perfect photo matches and sweet pick-up. I posted the photos for you.

Thanks,
    Bobby

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Hi Scott,

Perfect photo matches and sweet pick-up. I posted the photos for you.

Thanks,
    Bobby
    Thanks Bobby, I appreciate the help on the upload!

Banned

Kobe's last worn shirt of the 2010/2011 season

I have been collecting hockey jerseys and equipment for around 5 years, and I have been wanting to get started with baseball for a while but never have, besides a few game baseballs. Well, last month I finally picked up my first baseball item: Placido Polanco's game worn hat from the July 4 Phillies vs Marlins game.

One of the things I like about collecting hockey jerseys and equipment is that it is usually very easy to photo match these items. However, what I have noticed with baseball equipment is that matches are much harder to find because there isn't much visible wear on the jerseys, unless they haven't been washed.

I am very happy considering I was able to photo match my first baseball item! The mark is faint, but definitely noticeable.

2010 Vancouver Olympics. Team Finland White #6 Sami Salo.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

Aroldis Chapman photomatched game worn record setting hat

Chapman wore this hat while breaking the record for the fastest pitch ever in a major league game, clocking in at 105.1mph on September 24th, 2010

Chapman also wore this hat during NLDS Game 2, his playoff debut

NLDS Photomatch:

September 24th Photomatch (105.1mph record setting pitch)

This match was done by underexposing both a screenshot of Chaplan during the game as well as the photo of the hat in my possession. You can clearly match the stain as they are both in the same exact shape

Unreal job matching that Kyle.
    Always looking for Curt Schilling
    http://www.curtschillingcollector.com