X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • helf35
    • Jul 2013

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Originally posted by Juan Gris
    I believe I've photo matched my black Adam Dunn LVS I13 bat that I picked up this past weekend at the National Sports Collectors Convention. The card in question is a 2003 Upper Deck MVP Sports Nut #SN16 and the photo on the card is from a 2002 game. I tried my best to recreate the lighting and bat angle in the photo but, it being a black bat, this was the best I could do. The positioning of the 2 ball transfer marks are identical as well as the pine tar application above the LVS logo. Let me know what you guys think!
    Nice Match. Thats like your second one on a baseball card in a few weeks isnt it?

Comment

• Juan Gris
      • Jul 2013

Originally posted by helf35
      Nice Match. Thats like your second one on a baseball card in a few weeks isnt it?
      Yes, it is my 2nd photo match to a card in 2 weeks! I believe the photos in these 4 additional 2003 Upper Deck cards all feature my bat even though I cannot make photo matches. He is wearing the same uniform/gloves/elbow sleeves and the photos were probably all shot by the same photographer in the same at-bat. When you blow up the model number area of the bat in the upper left photo it appears to have the same spacing as my I13.

Comment

• mickeymbz
        Banned
        • Feb 2011

1979/80 Road Magic Lakers ROOKIE NBA FINALS worn thruout 1980 NBA Finals and in historic game 6 (5/16/1980) where he played all 5 positions.
        42pts 15rebs 14-14FT. ONLY rookie to win Finals MVP. Most historic and memorable NBA Finals game period!

I want to give a special thanks and appreciation to Nate A. (ABL228) for helping me thru-out the year to attain not 1 but 2 photomatched Magic. Trust me without this dude I'd still be chasing and wasting money on stuff the cretins of this industry put out there. Nate pumped blood and strength into getting this great acquisition done. You are a true brother.

Comment

• mickeymbz
          Banned
          • Feb 2011

1979/80 AND 1983/1984 Road Magic. This shirt was worn again 4 years later thruout the 1983/84 season including all playoffs and heartbreaking Finals loss to Celtics.

Comment

• mickeymbz
            Banned
            • Feb 2011

1980 MVP for NBA Finals

Comment

• seanbaseball
              • Aug 2014

Molina playoff helmet AND playoff jersey photomatched prior to postseason

Comment

• Juan Gris
                • Jul 2013

This photo was taken during the Diamondback's batting practice on August 13, 2008 in Colorado. Having been traded from the Reds 2 days earlier, this was Adam Dunn's 2nd game playing for the Arizona Diamondbacks. The bat is a Cincinnati Reds LVS B9 C353 and is MLB Authenticated to being broken later in that night's game.

Comment

• Retired Old Guy
                  • Aug 2014

Hard to find Phillies Katrina Red Cross helmet. The stickers were removed from most of them after the season. They are almost impossible to find.

Comment

• spartanservitto
                    • May 2010

Thanks to Joe O"Hearn always helping me make my collection special.

Giancarlo Stanton Career Home Run #149 Game Used Bat - Used to become second all time on the Marlins home run list by passing Hanley Ramirez.

Very easy match - sorry the lighting is bad in my apartment.
                    sigpic
                    Always looking for ALEX AVILA, ALBERT PUJOLS, HOME RUN BATS, and any high end gamers from 90's-00's stars.

Tony Servitto
                    My Email: servitto84@yahoo.com
                    My Website: http://vitosbatsandmemorabilia.webs.com/

Comment

• Juan Gris
                      • Jul 2013

My latest photo match is this Adam Dunn LVS I13 block letter bat being used on October 4, 2001 at Wrigley Field against Kerry Wood and the Cubs. This was the 4th to last game of Dunn's rookie season and the last away game he played as a rookie. Adam hit his 19th and final home run of the year the previous day. There aren't many pictures out there from Adam Dunn's rookie season (286 plate appearances in 66 games) and this is the first photo matched rookie bat I've seen.

Comment

• onlyalbert
                        • Jan 2011

Kershaw Crusher's only 2013 WS helmet.

Comment

• Redcar23
                          • Jun 2014

John Tavares Game Worn Jersey Home Blue- Photo-matched to 12 games last year.

If you look at the crest just to the right of the "S" in islanders, theres a thread pull from the orange

Comment

• rchimes13@yahoo.com
                            • Jan 2011

Always love when you can photo-match a pair of cleats...these are from 2013 NFL season worn by then Bengals rookie Gio Bernard.

Comment

• Juan Gris
                              • Jul 2013

April 23, 2005 - Adam Dunn entered the game as a pinch-hitter for the Reds down 4-2 to the Marlins, 2 out, top of the 9th at Sun Life Stadium. 4 pitches later Dunn hit a double to deep left center, his 99th career double. Here is the photo match:

Comment

• sctizzle
                                • Nov 2005

Cole Hamels Career Win #100 Photo Matched MLB Authenticated Jersey

Comment

Working...