Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 95 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Miguel Cabrera ALCS Game 2 Game Used Bat. Thanks to John Robinson for the Photomatch

I wouldn't call this a grail item but it is an item that is very close to my heart. My parents got me into hockey in 1993 where they took me to my very first New Jersey Devils game. Once the game was over, I became hooked and Bernie Nicholls became my first favorite hockey player on the Devils, even though he was only on the team for two years. I was able to photomatch it to numerous hockey cards and videomatch it on Youtube to a 1993 fight with the Buffalo Sabres

Video http://youtu.be/5bD8sxzLYCI

Picked up this Adrian Beltre bat in an MLB Auction knowing it was cracked in Oakland during a series I attended in 2011. In the first inning of the game on 9/20 he absolutely pulverized a 3-run homer to CF. One of the hardest balls I have ever seen hit in person. I was hoping this bat in the auction was it and it turned out to be. I photomatched it to the 3-run homer in Oakland on 9/20. Also to a 2-run bomb he hit in Seattle on 9/18 vs. King Felix. I'm also pretty sure that he homered off of Vargas in Seattle on 9/17 as well.

Attachment 62343
    Attachment 62341
    Attachment 62342

Quote Originally Posted by GameUsedGR61 View Post
    I wouldn't call this a grail item but it is an item that is very close to my heart. My parents got me into hockey in 1993 where they took me to my very first New Jersey Devils game. Once the game was over, I became hooked and Bernie Nicholls became my first favorite hockey player on the Devils, even though he was only on the team for two years. I was able to photomatch it to numerous hockey cards and videomatch it on Youtube to a 1993 fight with the Buffalo Sabres
    What are you basing this on? I dont see any matches, I see 2 jerseys with a cut collar. If you could circle the matches that would help a bunch.

Tyson Worn trunks, first boxing worn item I have owned.

Banned

Kobe photomatched to 3 games vs blazers,warriors and jazz

nice mick!

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymbz View Post
    Kobe photomatched to 3 games vs blazers,warriors and jazz
    Nice Kobe jersey but I don't think the match is there for the last picture. I believe that is a different jersey in the last back shot. If you look at the "R" on the back of the jersey there are more mesh holes present on the left side of the "R" than on the jersey that you have which seems to match up better with the first shot.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelofSF View Post
    Nice Kobe jersey but I don't think the match is there for the last picture. I believe that is a different jersey in the last back shot. If you look at the "R" on the back of the jersey there are more mesh holes present on the left side of the "R" than on the jersey that you have which seems to match up better with the first shot.
    picture here

Banned

i dunno,,, every other mesh hole matches , i sent u the whole pic to your email address,, with a detailed pic of my kobe,,,, i ll send u front high image pic too,, if i can find it
    mick