Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 125 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Rose 1967 Photo Matched to Sports Illustrated photo.

Rose 1967 Photo Matched to Sports Illustrated

photo.http://gameusedonly.com/wp-content/u...DSC_0003-5.jpg

Sorry.. new to posting pictures on this site.. Didn't mean to make three posts.

Matches on the button placement as well as the third button having some fluff sticking out of it underneath, clearly seen on the jersey as well.

http://gameusedonly.com/wp-content/u...2/01/Rose1.jpg

Photomatched three of my Sami Salo jerseys today but the biggest surprise was finally finding a match for my rookie sweater. It's a 998/99 away Senators jersey that very well may be his first ever NHL sweater.
    Bieksallent! My Player Collections:

http://sami-salo.webs.com

I believe I've photo matched my black Adam Dunn LVS I13 bat that I picked up this past weekend at the National Sports Collectors Convention. The card in question is a 2003 Upper Deck MVP Sports Nut #SN16 and the photo on the card is from a 2002 game. I tried my best to recreate the lighting and bat angle in the photo but, it being a black bat, this was the best I could do. The positioning of the 2 ball transfer marks are identical as well as the pine tar application above the LVS logo. Let me know what you guys think!

Quote Originally Posted by Juan Gris View Post
    I believe I've photo matched my black Adam Dunn LVS I13 bat that I picked up this past weekend at the National Sports Collectors Convention. The card in question is a 2003 Upper Deck MVP Sports Nut #SN16 and the photo on the card is from a 2002 game. I tried my best to recreate the lighting and bat angle in the photo but, it being a black bat, this was the best I could do. The positioning of the 2 ball transfer marks are identical as well as the pine tar application above the LVS logo. Let me know what you guys think!
    Nice Match. Thats like your second one on a baseball card in a few weeks isnt it?

Quote Originally Posted by helf35 View Post
    Nice Match. Thats like your second one on a baseball card in a few weeks isnt it?
    Yes, it is my 2nd photo match to a card in 2 weeks! I believe the photos in these 4 additional 2003 Upper Deck cards all feature my bat even though I cannot make photo matches. He is wearing the same uniform/gloves/elbow sleeves and the photos were probably all shot by the same photographer in the same at-bat. When you blow up the model number area of the bat in the upper left photo it appears to have the same spacing as my I13.

Banned

1979/80 Road Magic Lakers ROOKIE NBA FINALS worn thruout 1980 NBA Finals and in historic game 6 (5/16/1980) where he played all 5 positions.
    42pts 15rebs 14-14FT. ONLY rookie to win Finals MVP. Most historic and memorable NBA Finals game period!

I want to give a special thanks and appreciation to Nate A. (ABL228) for helping me thru-out the year to attain not 1 but 2 photomatched Magic. Trust me without this dude I'd still be chasing and wasting money on stuff the cretins of this industry put out there. Nate pumped blood and strength into getting this great acquisition done. You are a true brother.

Banned

1979/80 AND 1983/1984 Road Magic. This shirt was worn again 4 years later thruout the 1983/84 season including all playoffs and heartbreaking Finals loss to Celtics.

Banned

1980 MVP for NBA Finals