Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Yeah it's a paint pen. That's something that Justin at Royals Authentics started them on using. I asked him once but I can't recall the brand. May have been Decocolor. I needed to ask him anyways, so I'll let you guys know after I find out the brand. Looks awesome on black bats, on natural or unfinished I think it's a bit light.
    Thanks, I'd be curious to know, it looks outstanding on black bats...

2013 Detroit Tigers- Omar Infante w/postseason patch

ALCS- game 6 (Red Sox clincher & Jim Leyland's final game)

Here's the match

Eric Hosmer career home run #49 on 9/8/2013... This bat also has one of the most complete "Rawlings" transfers that I've ever seen.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

This one has taken a lot of work, but here is a double matched Billy Butler bat from 7/15/2011...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Wes Campbell

Quote Originally Posted by CampWest View Post
    Eric Hosmer career home run #49 on 9/8/2013... This bat also has one of the most complete "Rawlings" transfers that I've ever seen.
    Where did you grab this one at? It's legit. I've been looking for a good Hosmer but haven't found one yet.

Picked up Todd Frazier's game used 2012 glove. Its easy to match with the Laces near the Wilson logo. He used it a ton throughout the season and its hard not to find photos to match it to. Matched to 5 baseball cards also.

I haven't been able to look too much for specific dates, but he used it in game 4 of the playoffs, when they clinched the division against the Dodgers I believe, and my favorite, he recorded two outs during Homer Baileys no hitter on September 28th 2012 with it. The still is from a nice catch made near the stands to end the bottom of the third.

1982 David Overstreet - Montreal Concordes CFL Helmet - Photomatched to a Concordes Magazine Cover.

Overstreet a former Oklahoma Sooner Running Back under Barry Switzer was drafted in the 1st Round - 13th Overall pick in the 1981 NFL Draft by the Miami Dolphins. A contract dispute sent him to the CFL, prior to returning to Miami in 1983.

Sadly, David's career and life was cut short in June of 1984. Passing away due to a car accident at the age of 25.

Tug McGraw's 1977 all-original and photomatched Phillies home pinstripe jersey.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

avisail garcia pants, set one. safe to say that these were his only pair during his couple months with the sox, due to usage and plenty of photo matches on getty images.