Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 26 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1624252627283676126 ... LastLast
    Banned

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Thanks to Kyle for doing a little photoshop work. Thanks buddy!

Attachment 18939

Jose Reyes game worn jersey. Photomatched to Tom Glavines 300th win and more.

Cool Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Jeff Clement 2008 Rookie Game Used Bat & Jersey

One bat..

One Jersey..

One PhotoFile 8x10..

The photo on the left is from the early May series in NY, as can be shown by the photo on the right from Getty, which is also dated on May 4th. The fans, dugout players and equipment match up to the PhotoFile image as well.

Here are the MLB authentication notes for both the bat and jersey

Here is the picture of the bat marks

Here is 2 pictures of the snagged thread on the sleeve of his jersey.

And the overall comparison

I feel in my opinion that the marks on the bat match up perfectly, the photo and MLB authentication pinpoint it to the same date. There is certainly the possibility that there is another snag on the sleeve of another Clement jersey but I feel that the odds are slim to none. I feel this is indeed a photomatch but I would like to hear any other thoughts/comments on the match.
    Always looking for Seattle Mariners & anything of Felix Hernandez, Jay Buhner, Richie Sexson and Arthur Rhodes.

-Jeremy Morgan

TBTC Game - Rays wearing the St. Petersburg Pelican uniforms:
    Rob L
    loefflerrd@cox.net

Always On the Look Out for Troy Percival & Randy Johnson Gamers

Rob L's Baseball Memorabilia website: GU Troy Percival, GU Randy Johnson, GU Angels, GU Baseball, 19th Century Baseball and Autographs. Also a huge Game Used Resource page and Game Used Collectors Page: www.loefflerrd.webs.com

Great stuff everyone!

My first photomatch.

I bought this jersey from mlb.com auction since I did not have an Astros home pinstripe jersey. I didn't really care whose jersey I got, I just wanted one..so I ended up with Dave Borkowski's.

I saw that he had pitched in a couple of home games this year where he might have worn the shirt..and below are screenshots from a game in July against the Dodgers. The pinstripes match up everywhere.

Shannon Stewart game used broken bat photomatched/videomatched to August 11th, 2007

VIDEO OF STEWART BREAKING THIS BAT:

Although I started this thread long ago, I admit that I have not viewed it for some time. It is amazing to me how some are still stretching/watering down the term photomatch. Rudy is right ... if it's not an undeniable, exact match, then it is not a photomatch. A close similarity is no more a photomatch than a vague likeness. A photo shows an exact and undeniable match or it does not. Photomatching is not horseshoes.

As for the the member who asked about LOAs that identify the game in which the item was used, this has absolutely nothing to do with photomatching. Kyle and Joel debated this a while back at the beginning of this thread (see posts 16 and 17, in particular) and Joel's side of the argument was correct. If you have a photo that shows a style-match and an LOA that specifies the exact game (or inning or quarter or whatever) in which the item was used to go along with your style-match photo, you still only have a style-match. The LOA can not make the style-match a photomatch. In fact, it has no bearing on it whatsoever.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

True photomatch of Kobe Bryant's shoes that he wore during the Lakers home opener this year against the Blazers on October 28, 2008.
    Always looking for top NBA game worn items of superstar and Hall-of-Fame-caliber players (especially Kobe, LeBron, MJ, Curry and Durant). Also looking for game worn items of all players from special events (e.g., All Star Game, NBA Finals, milestone games, etc.). Please contact me at gameusedequip2@hotmail.com. Thank you.

A perfect photo match to the December 28, 2008 game that Michael Bush ran for 170 yards and scored two touchdowns against Tampa Bay. This rookie jersey was worn all season long and has a ton of repairs and helmet marks.