Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 108 of 145 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1448

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

This is my first photomatch, but a nice one: a 2011 Derek Jeter bat used in his run-up to 3000 hits.

Jeter used the bat in 9 games from 5/2/11 through 5/12/11, and got 13 hits (#2951 through #2963). After breaking his prior bat on a single off Justin Verlander on 5/2, he started using this bat his next time up against Verlander for another single. He continued to use the bat until he cracked it on a 7th inning single (#2963) on 5/12. He passed Sam Crawford for 29th place on the all-time hit list using the bat.

Jeter went on a little hot streak with the bat. At the start he was only hitting around .240 with no homers, 6 RBI's, and only 3 XBH's. He hit .317 with 5 RBI's using it, raising his average to .270.

Best of all, he hit 2 home runs with this bat on Mothers Day, 5/8/11, in Texas (#235 and #236 of his career). It was the 10th, and most recent, time in his career that Jeter has homered twice in one game. (The last photo is from the AB of the 1st of the 2 homers.)

Bob

Quote Originally Posted by bobsis24 View Post
    This is my first photomatch, but a nice one: a 2011 Derek Jeter bat used in his run-up to 3000 hits.

Jeter used the bat in 9 games from 5/2/11 through 5/12/11, and got 13 hits (#2951 through #2963). After breaking his prior bat on a single off Justin Verlander on 5/2, he started using this bat his next time up against Verlander for another single. He continued to use the bat until he cracked it on a 7th inning single (#2963) on 5/12. He passed Sam Crawford for 29th place on the all-time hit list using the bat.

Jeter went on a little hot streak with the bat. At the start he was only hitting around .240 with no homers, 6 RBI's, and only 3 XBH's. He hit .317 with 5 RBI's using it, raising his average to .270.

Best of all, he hit 2 home runs with this bat on Mothers Day, 5/8/11, in Texas (#235 and #236 of his career). It was the 10th, and most recent, time in his career that Jeter has homered twice in one game. (The last photo is from the AB of the 1st of the 2 homers.)

Bob
    WOW Extremely jealous, beautiful bat.
    -Randy
    rborrero14 at gmail.com

Awesome jeter bat... Congratz on the match.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Flawless Photomatch on the Jeter Bat! Man, that is sweet!!! Congrats!!!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!

Rick, your Kurt Suzuki collection is impressive.

Tony, I enjoy your A-Rod posts; that 2009 bat & photo he sent you are amazing!

Randy, it was your (& Ben/gorilla777's) recent Jeter bat photomatching posts that got me moving on doing the same for mine.

Regards,
    Bob

Quote Originally Posted by gameused View Post
    Cole,

Maybe Ortiz kept the 400th HR helmet.....you still picked up a nice piece! Congrat's again on your pick-up!

Best Regards,
    Bobby

Thanks again Bobby! I won't clog this up with more pics, but I've been able to difinitively photo match the Ortiz helmet to games going back at least as far as August of 2011. Really cool that Ortiz kept the same helmet over 2 seasons. Looks like this helmet could be the successor to your killer 2011 Ortiz lid!

Matched my Aaron Harang 2004 jersey.

Tom Brady Uniform last worn on Halloween 2010.....I was lucky enough to find several other matches too.

Quote Originally Posted by Mulligans View Post
    Tom Brady Uniform last worn on Halloween 2010.....I was lucky enough to find several other matches too.
    My dear goodness, those pieces are probably worth more than I make in a year! Lock those up!!!

Mulligans love the Brady jersey. Where did you find it?