Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 138 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3888128136137138139140 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 1448

Talking Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Oakland Raiders Charles Woodson Game Worn SB 37 Jersey. Shout out to John at Resolution Photomatching for helping me get the photo match on both front and back! Met Charles at a signing last April and he signed and inscribed it for me.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Aledmys Diaz photomatched to MLB debut and first MLB hit, first homerun, and probably my favorite - a homerun he hit off his late childhood friend Jose Fernandez

Game worn Kolten Wong postseason home run jersey

Picked up these Cheslor Cuthbert batting gloves that I photomatched to his 12th homerun of 2016 and 13th of his career on the last game of the season on October 2, 2016 vs Josh Tomlin of the Cleveland Indians.

Peyton Manning jersey photomatched to December 3, 2006. Manning threw for 351 yards in the game!

Just sold at Goldin Auctions: https://goldinauctions.com/2006_Peyt...-LOT28630.aspx.
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching
    john@resphotomatching.com

David Ortiz bat photomatched to a home run vs. the Yankees! Ortiz's home run contributed to a 14-1 Red Sox win.

https://goldinauctions.com/2009_Davi...-LOT28196.aspx.
    John Robinson
    Founder and Owner
    Resolution Photomatching
    john@resphotomatching.com

Photomatched a shin/ankle guard used by Paulo Orlando (PO). I searched on gettyimages for PO at bats for 2016. I also reviewed pictures of all Royals who bat from the left side of the plate (right handed). Most of them don't wear ankle guard, and those who do, wear different styles like Lo Cain, whose guard is black. The only exception was Salvador Perez, who wore the same style in 2016. So I checked Salvy's at bat as well, to get pictures of his guard.

1. Looking to match the dirt stains on the Velcro bands looked like the obvious thing to do, but not the right thing because those Velcro bands come completely off & could be washed or replaced easily. Therefore, to find a picture that exactly matches the dirt patterns would require finding the play where PO slid and left the exact patterns shown, so it would take a lot of time and access to all Royals games.

2. I found a couple of other distinguishing characteristics that are better match. On the top right corner, the left pic is Paulo at bat on 9/22/16, right pic is Salvador Perez at bat 9/15/16, middle is my pic. The red circles show that left & middle guards both have holes but the one on the right doesn't. The green shows that left & middle have similar rough finish compared to right one. Finally, yellow shows left & middle logo with shadow (looks darker) on bottom right while right does not. The shadow is a dimple on the guard, which is made of some hard material so it doesn't change shape easily.

3. The guard I got has 2 dimples, one on either side of logo. The first one was shown in the previous picture, while the second is shown in the picture on left bottom. PO's dimple is slanted down, while Salvy's also appears to have a dimple, but horizontal. In addition, Salvy's logo has the darker line cutting thru the logo closer to the center, while PO's darker line is closer to the right edge. The last picture on the lower right shows the close up of the second dimple.

David Freese 2011 Jersey NLDS game 4

Wilmer Flores 2015 WS bat matched to the last out of the 2015 WS.
    metsbats86@aol.com

Always looking for 1973,1986,1988,1999,2000,2006 game used Mets post season and Bobby M. Jones and Ed Hearn NY Mets game used bats.

Furcal. Larussa and Berkman 2011 Jerseys