Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Mulligans
    • Dec 2009

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Thanks to a great photo from Roger G., I was able to better match my Corey Dillon Patriots SB Jersey. This photo is from the press conference before the Super bowl. The stains match up real nice post game too.

Comment

• Mulligans
      • Dec 2009

Here is another one that is not so easy to see, but it did help by knowing which game it originated from. This is Manning from 12/3/06 against the Titans.

Comment

• alexbartacustoms
        • Oct 2005

Here is my Peerless Price 2005 Thanksgiving Day Game-Used Throwback Jersey. I love that it's photo matched to an actual card. His Upper Deck Sweet Spot shows him wearing this exact jersey. e only played in Dallas for one season, and the Cowboys only wore these jerseys on Thanksgiving Day in 2005. They lost to the Broncos 24-21 in overtime. Price had 2 catches for 15 yards and 2 kick returns for 10 yards. Not much of a game, but it's cool none the less. It is Prova tagged and shows some nice hit marks on the shoulders.

Comment

• Klattsy
          • Aug 2010

Just a quick question, is it still considered a photo match if you have an MiLB jersey, and the player was only issued 1 per year, but there aren't any discernible marks or threads you can match it with? I mean if he is only issued 1 jersey, then any photo of him in that jersey should be a match right? Or is that stretching it a bit?

Mark.

Comment

• Hog
            • Jul 2009

Originally posted by Mulligans
            Here is another one that is not so easy to see, but it did help by knowing which game it originated from. This is Manning from 12/3/06 against the Titans.
            This does not look like a match.

one has 11 holes in the first row of mesh in the "8" and the other has 12.

Comment

• Hog
              • Jul 2009

My bad, I see that the two close ups where of the same jersey, top and bottom of the "8" I thought they were a comparison zoom in. Looks legit now that I realized that.

Comment

• shaunharr
                • May 2010

Originally posted by jetersbatboy
                Where is the photo match? I see a style match, but nothing that shows this to be a photo match.
                There is no exact match to a certain tear or something along those lines. But the photo match is the fact that he told me it has been the only glove he has used for the past six years.
                Thank you,

Shaun Harr
                shaun.harr@yahoo.com
                Always look for game used anything of J.R. Towles, Ross Stripling, Tyler Naquin, and German Duran.

Comment

• cruwet
                  • Mar 2008

Coco Crisp 2007 Red Sox left handed helmet. MLB authenticated to the '07 World Series and photo matched to games all throughout the entire season. The game picture was from an April game vs the Yankees- so this helmet most definately saw a full season of use! This helmet is pounded! Although his playing time was limited in the WS, I'm going to try to find some video of him wearing this helmet. He pinch ran in the clinching game 4, and I gotta find out if he was wearing his lefty helmet while on the base paths!

Comment

• hrvatwill
                    • Jan 2008

Mike Wallace Game Used Away Steelers Jersey from 10-23-11 vs. Arizona in which he caught a Steeler's record 95-yard TD pass.

Comment

• brianborsch
                      • Dec 2005

Lucas Duda game used bat from 2011 photomatched to his 50th career hit, which was his 1st homerun of 2011 and his 5th career homerun! Pics are below! Enjoy!

Click image for larger version

Name:	60904a_lg.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	66.8 KB
ID:	687796

Name:	IMG_3545.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	687797

Comment

• brianborsch
                        • Dec 2005

Sorry to show the match better I made the pic smaller:

Name:	IMG_3548.JPG
Size:	264.3 KB
ID:	687798 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3550.JPG
Size:	65.2 KB
ID:	687799

Comment

• gameused
                          • Nov 2005

Originally posted by cruwet
                          Coco Crisp 2007 Red Sox left handed helmet. MLB authenticated to the '07 World Series and photo matched to games all throughout the entire season. The game picture was from an April game vs the Yankees- so this helmet most definately saw a full season of use! This helmet is pounded! Although his playing time was limited in the WS, I'm going to try to find some video of him wearing this helmet. He pinch ran in the clinching game 4, and I gotta find out if he was wearing his lefty helmet while on the base paths!
                          Cole,

Sweet pick-up and photo match! I think I still have the 2007 W.S. DVD set, let me know if you need help with a screen shot.

Best Regards,
                          Bobby

Comment

• cruwet
                            • Mar 2008

Thanks Bobby! I actually will have the DVD set w/all the games coming in the mail any day now. I don't think they issued this set in HD, but hopefully it will be clear enough to make out many marks on this helmet.

Comment

• EricTheRed44
                              • Jan 2012

Brian, nice match. Also... nice skates!

Comment

• brianborsch
                                • Dec 2005

Thanks! The bat pictured in the auction was actually a different bat so I was happy to get this bat. However I don't like the deadwood on it.

And the skates are my girlfriends! It's funny how we can forget about the background visuals in our pictures. Good eyes man!

Comment

Working...