Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • frankneck
    • Mar 2006

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

I can never find the shop in the dome that sells the GU stuff. do u know what gate its in?
    Not 100% sure, I can never find it either. I'll see if I can on Sunday before the Vikings game, I'll let you know if I do.

Comment

• Gremillion, j
      • Sep 2009

Originally posted by frankneck
      Not 100% sure, I can never find it either. I'll see if I can on Sunday before the Vikings game, I'll let you know if I do.
      alright thanks

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
        • Oct 2009

So far I have photomatched (with the very generous help of Kyle Hess) this bat to three homeruns with more possible. He hit his 9th, 10th, and 11th homeruns of 2009 with this bat. Here is a shot from just before #10

Comment

• shoremen44
          • Jul 2007

WOW... Awesome Mauer Bat
          Bert
          ---------------

Always looking for Matt Wieters, Tettleton, and that Orioles magic

shoremen44@gmail.com

Comment

• Manram
            • Nov 2008

Nice bat

Comment

• capitalssticks
              • May 2009

I dont think some people here understand what the term photomatch means. Its not when you have a picture with the same style item, its the same item. Heres a Michal Neuvirth Washington Capitals stick from the 08-09 season (rookie year)

Comment

• Manram
                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by capitalssticks
                I dont think some people here understand what the term photomatch means. Its not when you have a picture with the same style item, its the same item. Heres a Michal Neuvirth Washington Capitals stick from the 08-09 season (rookie year)
                That is a dead on photomatch, great job

Comment

• capitalssticks
                  • May 2009

heres a better shot of just the photomatch on the neuvirth capitals stick

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
                    • Oct 2009

I hope this wasnt directed at my post. Mine is dead on. Nice stick BTW.

Comment

• capitalssticks
                      • May 2009

Originally posted by MLB_Authentic
                      I hope this wasnt directed at my post. Mine is dead on. Nice stick BTW.

no sir i was referring to the endless pages of same-style items not photomatched items. if u notice there are 39 pages ahead of your listing

Comment

• MLB_Authentic
                        • Oct 2009

Yeah I know that, I just thought because it was posted right after mine maybe you were referencing mine.

no sir i was referring to the endless pages of same-style items not photomatched items. if u notice there are 39 pages ahead of your listing

Comment

• kylehess10
                          • Feb 2006

Originally posted by kylehess10
                          I'd like to update this with another great full-resolution match to this bat:

I just found these AMAZINGGGGGGG pictures to go with my Matt Kemp photomatch of him breaking this bat over his knee:

kylehess941@hotmail.com

My Game Used Collection:
                          http://www.wix.com/kylehess941/gameused

http://www.kylehessphotography.com/

Comment

• CampWest
                            • May 2008

Originally posted by CampWest
                            Billy Butler photomatched to 2009.09.09. Had 3 Doubles in the game, his fourth 3 Double game of the season, which is the first time a player has had 4+ 3 Double games in a single season since at least before 1900. Also, Butler won AL Player of the Week that week. Trying to additionally match to a 2HR game on 9/7/09, but may need to sign up for MLB.TV to pull game footage as I cannot find any still photos with enough detail for a definitive match to that game.

Well, with some generous help from Bert/Shoremen44 in obtaining stills from the game video, I have now been able to match this 3 Double game bat additionally to a 2 HR game a couple days earlier. I've got perfect photo-matches to both HRs on 9/7/09 and the doubles on 9/9/09 and know from MLB the bat was broken on 9/11/09. In that time span Butler went 3-4, 2-3, 3-5, 2-5, 1-5 (not sure what inning the bat was broken) with a total of 2 HR and 4 Doubles, including double #45 on the season. Anyhow its safe to say this bat was the tool used for a spectacular hot streak. Below is my full sheet, with the HR at bat matches - thanks to Bert.

And just for a little more color, here is the game recap discussion of the first home run... an absolute bomb... http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/new...t=.jsp&c_id=kc
                            ---
                            Butler wowed the Labor Day audience of 18,453 with a 442-foot shot. Catching hold of a 2-2 slider from right-hander Ervin Santana, Butler sent the drive soaring high over the left-field bullpen and against the lower glass of the new Royals Hall of Fame.
                            Heck, he wasn't even trying to do anything like that. His objective is to hit everything to right-center field. With the count 2-2, he just wanted a little line drive or a grounder through a hole.
                            Home run? Never entered his mind. Butler just got a little ahead of the pitch and pulled it to deepest left field.
                            "Two-strike approach, I'm not trying to hit that. I'm just trying to put the barrel on the ball and that's what happened," he said.
                            So it was just an accident?
                            "Yeah, exactly. I'm just trying to hit a line drive, get something through the infield," Butler said. "At that point, it's a close 2-1 game and I'm just trying to get something going."

Butler even outdid St. Louis slugger Albert Pujols, who on June 21 became the first to reach the Hall of Fame glass with a grand slam. But Pujols' drive was estimated at a mere 423 feet. The stadium record is Bo Jackson's 475-foot blast in 1986 against Seattle's Mike Moore.
                            Butler also homered in the eighth against reliever Jose Arredondo, a solo drive that was much more modest. It just cleared the left-center-field wall, estimated at 390 feet.
                            That gave Butler four RBIs. In the sixth, he singled to right field to score Josh Anderson for the Royals' fifth run.
                            sigpic
                            Wes Campbell

Comment

• indyred
                              • May 2006

heres a better shot of just the photomatch on the neuvirth capitals stick
                              Man that is a amazing match.

Comment

• Manram
                                • Nov 2008

Originally posted by CampWest
                                Well, with some generous help from Bert/Shoremen44 in obtaining stills from the game video, I have now been able to match this 3 Double game bat additionally to a 2 HR game a couple days earlier. I've got perfect photo-matches to both HRs on 9/7/09 and the doubles on 9/9/09 and know from MLB the bat was broken on 9/11/09. In that time span Butler went 3-4, 2-3, 3-5, 2-5, 1-5 (not sure what inning the bat was broken) with a total of 2 HR and 4 Doubles, including double #45 on the season. Anyhow its safe to say this bat was the tool used for a spectacular hot streak. Below is my full sheet, with the HR at bat matches - thanks to Bert.

And just for a little more color, here is the game recap discussion of the first home run... an absolute bomb... http://kansascity.royals.mlb.com/new...t=.jsp&c_id=kc
                                ---
                                Butler wowed the Labor Day audience of 18,453 with a 442-foot shot. Catching hold of a 2-2 slider from right-hander Ervin Santana, Butler sent the drive soaring high over the left-field bullpen and against the lower glass of the new Royals Hall of Fame.
                                Heck, he wasn't even trying to do anything like that. His objective is to hit everything to right-center field. With the count 2-2, he just wanted a little line drive or a grounder through a hole.
                                Home run? Never entered his mind. Butler just got a little ahead of the pitch and pulled it to deepest left field.
                                "Two-strike approach, I'm not trying to hit that. I'm just trying to put the barrel on the ball and that's what happened," he said.
                                So it was just an accident?
                                "Yeah, exactly. I'm just trying to hit a line drive, get something through the infield," Butler said. "At that point, it's a close 2-1 game and I'm just trying to get something going."

Butler even outdid St. Louis slugger Albert Pujols, who on June 21 became the first to reach the Hall of Fame glass with a grand slam. But Pujols' drive was estimated at a mere 423 feet. The stadium record is Bo Jackson's 475-foot blast in 1986 against Seattle's Mike Moore.
                                Butler also homered in the eighth against reliever Jose Arredondo, a solo drive that was much more modest. It just cleared the left-center-field wall, estimated at 390 feet.
                                That gave Butler four RBIs. In the sixth, he singled to right field to score Josh Anderson for the Royals' fifth run.
                                That is the NICEST billy butler bat i have ever seen!!!!

Comment

Working...