Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chakes89
    • May 2006

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Posted this in the January pickups thread but wanted to share it here as well.

Got this in earlier week. It's my first NFL jersey, my first Bengals jersey and one of my grails so I was extremely happy to add it to my collection. Also wanted to give a thank you to everyone I spoke to with the Bengals, they were awesome in tracking this down for me. They really went the extra mile. I will definitely be buying more jerseys from them in the future.

2012 Vontaze Burfict Game Worn Home Jersey worn 12-30-2012 against the Baltimore Ravens.

I found a clear photomatch on Getty images for the Ravens game and I'm working on other games because, as I tried to show in the photos, this jersey is TRASHED. There are numerous team repairs, hit marks and even a few small holes around the right shoulder area.

Pics:

Photomatch:

I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Comment

• rdeversole
      • Dec 2009

2010 Scott Rolen Game Used Multi-HR pounded Cincinnati Reds LVS. A great example from his Gold Glove and All-Star season. I've photomatched to every at-bat Scott had from June 1 though June 9 in the 5th inning. There couldn't have been a better grain pattern.

During this time he used the bat during for (at least) 8 games and went 11/28 at the plate, batting at an almost .400 Avg with 3 Home Runs, 1 Triple, 4 Doubles, and 9 RBI's.

I've including a sampling of the 11 matched hits: The first photo is his 1st HR on 6/1, second photo is his Triple on 6/7, and the third photo is his Double on 6/9 - his last hit before it cracked.

- CINCINNATI REDS/JOEY VOTTO BATS
      Email: rdeversole@gmail.com Twitter: @dugoutrelics

Comment

• GoDodgers32
        • Aug 2012

2012 Carlos Correa (2012 #1 overall pick) game used Greenville Astros home jersey & bat. Went to the last home game of the year and jersey auction night for the G. Astros to try my luck at winning the Correa home jersey and it was well worth the trip! Got to go down in the dugout after the game to meet and talk to him for a while, great guy!

(NOT MY CARDS)

Comment

• gatordeve
          • May 2012

i will have to dig my jersey out for pic

Comment

• maverick14
            • Aug 2011

2012 Jeter Gamer -- used b/w 8/29 and 9/3.
            He didn't have much luck with this bat, only 2 hits during that span.
            Big thank you to Chuck who took the time to photomatch this, thank you!!
            -Randy
            rborrero14 at gmail.com

Comment

• 3arod13
              • Apr 2006

Originally posted by maverick14
              Nice bat and great photomatch!!
              Regards, Tony

sigpic

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Comment

• maverick14
                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by 3arod13
                Nice bat and great photomatch!!
                Thank you, Tony.
                -Randy
                rborrero14 at gmail.com

Comment

• mickeymbz
                  Banned
                  • Feb 2011

96-97 van exel home playoff

Comment

• nycpropain
                    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by mickeymbz
                    96-97 van exel home playoff
                    Where are the photo-matches? Can you circle them? I seem to be missing them

Comment

• mickeymbz
                      Banned
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by nycpropain
                      get thicker glasses and match the mesh holes

Comment

• mickeymbz
                        Banned
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by nycpropain
                        !

Comment

• solarlottry
                          • Jan 2009

Mick nice match!

It seems to me that NBA shirts can be some of the hardest shirts to photo match. At least with football gamers there can be hit marks, repairs, grass stains and other identifying markers that make photo matching a much easier process.

Each jersey has its own unique mesh pattern thus making mesh based photo matches extremely reliable. For NBA shirts it seems that the best photo matches have been based on matching up these mesh patterns. I recollect an awesome GUU post of a Michael Jordon Bulls jersey that used the mesh pattern around the numbers and letters for its photomatch.

I try to use the mesh pattern to photo match my 49er gamers as often as possible. In fact I utilized the mesh pattern of my 1988 Montana gamer for its photomatch.

Mick-keep up the good work and how about those 49ers!!!!

Always buying 49er game worn jerseys and paying a finders fee.

Paul
                          garciajones@yahoo.com

Comment

• mickeymbz
                            Banned
                            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by solarlottry
                            Mick nice match!

It seems to me that NBA shirts can be some of the hardest shirts to photo match. At least with football gamers there can be hit marks, repairs, grass stains and other identifying markers that make photo matching a much easier process.

Each jersey has its own unique mesh pattern thus making mesh based photo matches extremely reliable. For NBA shirts it seems that the best photo matches have been based on matching up these mesh patterns. I recollect an awesome GUU post of a Michael Jordon Bulls jersey that used the mesh pattern around the numbers and letters for its photomatch.

I try to use the mesh pattern to photo match my 49er gamers as often as possible. In fact I utilized the mesh pattern of my 1988 Montana gamer for its photomatch.

Mick-keep up the good work and how about those 49ers!!!!

Always buying 49er game worn jerseys and paying a finders fee.

Paul
                            garciajones@yahoo.com
                            Thanks Paul.. and as you know already,duely noted in your previous photomatch posts, its even tougher to hit the nail on the head with common players. as they are very limited with the number of pics available.

Comment

• gorilla777
                              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by maverick14
                              Randy, great job with the photo matching, the chip on the knob really makes it spot on...no doubt.

Comment

• maverick14
                                • Aug 2011

Originally posted by gorilla777
                                Randy, great job with the photo matching, the chip on the knob really makes it spot on...no doubt.
                                Thanks Ben. The photomatch was all Chuck though so I can't take credit for that.
                                My 1st Jeter bat, even happier it was photomatched.
                                -Randy
                                rborrero14 at gmail.com

Comment

Working...