Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Re: Post Your Photo-matched Game-used Items Here

Looks like you got the bat for a fair price! Also cant beat money going to charity. The bat pictures you have look much nicer than the ones in the auction. I would say you found yourself a very nice bat.

I came across some game footage on YouTube for Ed Hearn and got these stills. I have his 86 road jersey and want to know if this is a photo match?

Appreciate any opinions once again.

Thanks
    David

I would say that the upper left (in respect to the jersey) corner of the "M" is higher up relative to the neck on your jersey than in the picture. In other words I think there is more space between neck line and "mets" in the picture than is present on your jersey. I could be wrong just my opinion.

The orange out line of the letter and numbers don't show up too well in the stills. This also gives the illusion that the end of the "t' crossing is farther away from the top of the "s" in Mets too.

It was hard to get a non-fuzzy still from the video unfortunately.

Thanks for the input Michael.

David

This by far has got to be the most best-looking photomatch ever. I just got in a DVD of Game 5 of the 2000 World Series, with Kurt Abbott using the bat that I've had in my collection for about a year now. I have another post in this thread of this bat with more photomatched pictures of Derek Jeter picking up this bat after Abbott shattered it. Well.....here's video of the whole thing. This is amazing!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gameused/MOV01170.MPG

(You might have to pause the video once it first starts in order to let it load first)

Also during the at-bat, I was able to photomatch the blue ink-transfer that is above the MLB logo on the barrel of the bat, plus I could see more photomatches when the bat was rolling on the ground towards Jeter in the slow-motion replay. I can see all the other ink-transfers with it. Absolutely perfect matches

Waited in line at the Royals Fan Fest on Friday night and was one of the first to get in. Headed straight for the game used store and immediately snagged a Billy Butler bat. I noticed it was autographed but I did not notice the MLB hologram. Purchased the bat, came home, looked up the hologram number and it was a broken bat by Billy on July 21, 2007. Browsed the Getty Images stock of Butler from that night. One of the pictures is dead on, but the other pics from that night show the same bat. Enjoy.

For some reason I cannot see the video,Anyone else having the same problem?

Rudy

Quote Originally Posted by kylehess10 View Post
    This by far has got to be the most best-looking photomatch ever. I just got in a DVD of Game 5 of the 2000 World Series, with Kurt Abbott using the bat that I've had in my collection for about a year now. I have another post in this thread of this bat with more photomatched pictures of Derek Jeter picking up this bat after Abbott shattered it. Well.....here's video of the whole thing. This is amazing!

http://webzoom.freewebs.com/gameused/MOV01170.MPG

(You might have to pause the video once it first starts in order to let it load first)

Also during the at-bat, I was able to photomatch the blue ink-transfer that is above the MLB logo on the barrel of the bat, plus I could see more photomatches when the bat was rolling on the ground towards Jeter in the slow-motion replay. I can see all the other ink-transfers with it. Absolutely perfect matches

Quote Originally Posted by dodgersfan View Post
    For some reason I cannot see the video,Anyone else having the same problem?

Rudy

Sorry about that....here's a new link:

http://s255.photobucket.com/albums/h...t=MOV01170.flv

Jay Bruce 2012 opening day home run bat

Quote Originally Posted by Brucefan32 View Post
    Jay Bruce 2012 opening day home run bat
    Awesome bat! I am jealous!
    Thanks a lot
    Josh