Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

JoSports did you misspeak???? How many Sanchez jerseys are there???

Quote Originally Posted by josportsco View Post
    you are correct. That jersey is a retail jersey. That company looks like a low level company anyway. I would bet you that they do not even have an NFL lisence to use that photo? I will pass it on to the Jets for their review.

There have only been 2 Mark Sanchez jerseys to come out of the locker room. I dont want to break forum rules and cause an uproar on this forum so I will say it like this: the first Sanchez jersey of the year went to a sponsor company out of Las Vegas, NV and the second was kept by Sanchez so far. That is the information the sponsored company has.

Hopefully this is a better post for everyone.
    Words directly from the horses mouth right above......

So how many jerseys have there been of his ????

Did a jersey of his really sell for 20k ????

Maybe you did just that and cause an uproar????

Where is the accounting for the jersey you sold? If you did sell a jersey of his?

Was it a true gamer???

Not trying to bust your balls, but I am just reading YOUR words, and I am a little confused with your math!
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Re: JoSports did you misspeak???? How many Sanchez jerseys are there???

This shall be interesting...

especially after he freaked out trying to delete the post!
    Thanks,
    Bobby

lehmsbobby@yahoo.com

JO Sports is the sponsor company out of Las Vegas that got the first Sanchez jersey. Jarrod probably just didn't want to use the company name.

They had his very first regular season jersey. It had nice wear on #'s and shoulder area. It is still on site, look at the pictures. It is a super easy photomatch on getty. I found a couple really good ones on it. They have a bazillion pictures of Mark from that game. Someone got a real nice jersey in that one.

Here some pictures of gamer from Sanchez very first regular season gamer JO Sports sold on it's site.

nice shot of him after the game from getty

Quote Originally Posted by Dewey2007 View Post
    JO Sports is the sponsor company out of Las Vegas that got the first Sanchez jersey. Jarrod probably just didn't want to use the company name.
    Well, that sounds like an easy explanation. I would not have been confused if he had just said me or I received the first jersey.
    Thank you,
    David

This is my email address here!
    dzscope at gmail dot com

Email is best for personal messages...

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    It is a super easy photomatch on getty. I found a couple really good ones on it. They have a bazillion pictures of Mark from that game.
    couldn't agree more - in fact i'm finding that it's extremely easy to photomatch modern big name player items that come with team paperwork. between getty, us presswire, wire image, ap, mlb, flickr, etc., etc. it's really very easy to photomatch these things. and it's probably why jarrod doesn't include photomatched images with many of the items he lists on his site with "PHOTOMATCHED" in the title description.

robert

Quote Originally Posted by aeneas01 View Post
    in fact i'm finding that it's extremely easy to photomatch modern big name player items that come with team paperwork. between getty, us presswire, wire image, ap, mlb, flickr, etc., etc. it's really very easy to photomatch these things. and it's probably why jarrod doesn't include photomatched images with many of the items he lists on his site with "PHOTOMATCHED" in the title description....
    rubbish. some guy pays $20k and he has to do the photomatching work? take meigray..if barry sells you a piece as "photomatched" then not only do you get the match but you get the actual getty photo itself (purchased and without the watermark). barry sells you what he says he's selling you.

the fact that it's easy for you robert is no statement on what a seller ought to provide nor is it any statement on the fact that it may not be easy for others. they've paid for a photomatched piece so they ought to get one! common bloody sense.

you say you've got a photomatch? good, show me. you want me to match it myself? then take a good 50% off because that's the minimum of what a solid match is worth. what would JOSports have charged for the sanchez if they had actually provided the match? $40k? $50k? no, they still would've listed it at $20k which means they charge the photomatch price and don't provide any match. they charge the client but don't do the actual work.

if it's so easy, then do it! or stop selling pieces as "photomatched" that don't come with any photomatches.

rudy.

It would be smart if JO Sports did get a getty access similar to how MeiGray has a deal with them. Where you can get the image and even blow it up without losing quality to find even better photo matches.
    It is really cool how MeiGray does include all the information of the photo and also has MGG seal branded into it. Also includes MGG NHL Gameworn logo on them. Really adds to owning a game used jersey.
    JO Sports is still a new company. I think it is awesome they are on the scene and getting more NFL teams. Maybe in time they will be seen as MeiGray is to NHL, JO is to the NFL.
    Here is an example of what MeiGray getty photo looks like, although I'm sure most have seen them. Very well done. With including the getty image # and the location and date photo was taken.

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post
    rubbish. some guy pays $20k and he has to do the photomatching work? take meigray..if barry sells you a piece as "photomatched" then not only do you get the match but you get the actual getty photo itself (purchased and without the watermark). barry sells you what he says he's selling you.

the fact that it's easy for you robert is no statement on what a seller ought to provide nor is it any statement on the fact that it may not be easy for others. they've paid for a photomatched piece so they ought to get one! common bloody sense.

you say you've got a photomatch? good, show me. you want me to match it myself? then take a good 50% off because that's the minimum of what a solid match is worth. what would JOSports have charged for the sanchez if they had actually provided the match? $40k? $50k? no, they still would've listed it at $20k which means they charge the photomatch price and don't provide any match. they charge the client but don't do the actual work.

if it's so easy, then do it! or stop selling pieces as "photomatched" that don't come with any photomatches.

rudy.
    so based on this post and your post in the other thread i gather you feel if an item is advertised as photomatched and the seller opts to not include a photo of the match among the other photos of the item then, by default, the seller a) in effect, is engaging in false advertising b) has no right to refer to the item as photomatched c) obviously never did find a photomatch d) never even bothered to look for a photomatch e) clearly expects the buyer to find their own photomatch and f) unfairly gains from the work of the buyer. is that what you're saying rudy? really? kinda of hyperbolic, no?

how about this rudy - could this be a possibility: the seller has indeed photomatched the items but has simply chosen to only include detailed photos of the actual item instead. and all a perspective buyer has to do, if interested in the item, is ask the seller for additional photos and information which the seller would be more than happy to provide. is there any chance that's what's actually going on? any chance whatsoever? or must it be, can it only be, something much more insidious, dark and nefarious?

btw it's rather interesting that you chose to bring up meigray given meigray happens to list their items as photomatched without including an image of the photomatch among their lot images as well. pretty much exactly how josports lists some of his photomatched items - take a gander:

in fact meigray doesn't even bother to offer any sort of item description whatsoever! under "item details" a show-me guy like yourself would find "paymnet info", "shipping info" and "customer service" which offers this: "please feel free to contact us if you have any questions regarding this jersey". tell me, is this what you had in mind when you stated "barry sells you what he says he's selling you."? seems to me barry isn't saying much about what he's selling you rudy... should we start the same sort of thread about meigray or do they get a pass because of the after-purchase photo one gets?

look, i dig the hell out of meigray - i think they run a first-class operation based on everything i've heard. you clearly like them and i respect your taste. yet for some reason you seem to want to attack josports even though they seem to sell their merchandise in exactly the same manner as meigray (sans the photo w/ purchase).

have you ever done business with josports? ever inquired about one of their photomatched items and asked if they would provide you with a photomatch? my guess would be that josports would be more than happy to oblige and refer you to getty images xyz - my guess is meigray would do the same.

robert