Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Reds Fest '09 question

I know it's about a month and 1 week or so away.. Anyone know if they'll possibly have any older (pre 2005) game jerseys or '08 or '09 spring training jerseys available? and what were the prices generally like?

sCs

Re: Reds Fest '09 question

Quote Originally Posted by Sincityson View Post
    I know it's about a month and 1 week or so away.. Anyone know if they'll possibly have any older (pre 2005) game jerseys or '08 or '09 spring training jerseys available? and what were the prices generally like?

sCs

I doubt you will see any pre-2005 game jerseys. But you will see a ton of 2008 and 2009 spring training jerseys I bet. I know last year they had a entire rack from 08, I doubt they sold them all. They started at $50 for most players and more for what Reds think are better. What they don't sell the previous year they bring back the next year of lower end guys. The game used regular jerseys start at $75 up.
    I doubt you will see anything Bruce, Votto, Volquez in game used stuff. Also Bronson Arroyo has rock star status at Redsfest, you would think he wins cy young award every year. Never see his game used stuff and his autograph lines are as big if not bigger than Bruce and Votto.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Bronson Arroyo has rock star status at Redsfest
    Pun intended? LOL.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Would anyone who is going be willing to keep an eye out for game used Jonny Gomes items (bats, jerseys, whatever else)? If so, please email me and we can work out the details.

c_u_l_1@yahoo.com

Quote Originally Posted by 5kRunner View Post
    Pun intended? LOL.
    Enjoyed talking to you today Scott....

RK
    ROBERT KOPPEL
    Skyking26 - 35 year collector of Dave Kingman memorabilia. Also seek 500 HR and 3000 Hit GU Bats,
    and 1968, 1984, HOF Tigers GU Bats...Skyking442@hotmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by skyking26 View Post
    Enjoyed talking to you today Scott....

RK
    Me too, Robert. It is always nice to discuss the hobby with a fellow collector. I look forward to more conversations.
    SCOTT
    scottjrepking at gmail.com

Always looking for game used bats from Andre Dawson, Ryne Sandberg, Mark Grace, Jody Davis, Shawon Dunston, Jerome Walton, Rick Sutcliffe, and Greg Maddux. Preferably CUBS era bats.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Does anyone know if the Reds sell any Locker Room Nameplates at Redfest?

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Chris78 View Post
    Does anyone know if the Reds sell any Locker Room Nameplates at Redfest?

Chris
    I don't recall ever seeing them before. But never went looking for them. They do have a bunch of regular season jerseys home, road alts, spring training jerseys, lots bats (some even have mlb authenticated holograms on them), lots helmets and some caps. If you are a game used collector and Reds fan. Doesn't get any better than Redsfest. If you go thinking your getting Jay Bruce/Joey Votto/ stuff, you have to be first in line to get a crack at it and just hope they even put any stuff from them out. I believe they save their stuff for auctions.
    I still have never seen or heard what the Reds did with those CAMO jerseys they used over 4th July weekend 2 years ago. They were sweet. Maybe they will sell those gamers this year.

The Reds have already sold at least one of the Camo Jerseys.

There was a Matt Belisle Camo jersey on eBay not too long along

It sold for $270 or something around that price
    I collect Jay Bruce and Cincinnati Reds Minor League stuff

My email address: hakes89@gmail.com

Redsfest is deff not the place to go if your looking for game used items of the top stars. I've gotten lucky a few times, after Votto's rookie season they had a few of his bats out. I also was able to pick up a real nice Ryan Freel bat (I know he's not a star, but he's a fan favorite)