Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: What is the Most Valuable Item in Your Collection

Like many others, I have a few...

Nolan Ryan - Bronze Hand casting w/ AU Ball:

Matt Holliday ORIGINAL Oil Painting that his 2005 Diamond King Card was produced from:

Matt Holliday's ONLY ST 2000 Jersey (GU/AU) - his 1st MLB Spring Training:

Matt Holliday's GU 2006 ASG Workout Day/BP Jersey (AU) - Thanks again Andrew!!!:

EXTREMELY SCARCE 1800's 'seamless' baseball or 'inside out stitched ball' (Spalding):

1970 NL All Star Team Ball - 11 HOFER's including Clemente on this side panel (he's the upside down one in the middle):

And finally 'best investment' - Clark Griffith AU ball... paid $25 DLVD on eBay for a $3,800 HOFer Single signed auto (and a pic of a certified signed contract for sig verification):

I have plenty of others... it's hard just to name one...

- Chris

I'd have to say my AROD '07 Home gamer(MLB & Steiner Auth). Used through the month of April... arguably one of the greatest months of his career.

"momen" clemente gamer
    Name:  momen.jpg
Views: 621
Size:  274.2 KB

Quote Originally Posted by sportscrazy13 View Post
    I'd have to say my AROD '07 Home gamer(MLB & Steiner Auth). Used through the month of April... arguably one of the greatest months of his career.

2007 was an amazing start for him or for that matter any player. very sweet gamer.
    Regards,
    Joel S.
    joelsabi @ gmail.com
    Wanted: Alex Rodriguez Game Used Items and other unique artifacts, 1992 thru 1998 only. From High School to Early Mariners.

Joel, hope to see a picture of your Arod Game Used 1st Career Grand Slam ball someday.
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

I feel a little silly posting this after all the other items in this thread, but it's the best I can do. I'm not sure if it's the most valuable, but it's the item I paid the most money for. It's a Delisha Milton-Jones game worn Team USA jersey from the 2008 Olympics in Beijing.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Don't know whether it would be the most valuable, but one of my all time favorites. I know there are a multitude of great pitchers, but I was able to watch him actually pitch a few games, he was the best I ever saw. So this K55 gamer of his is special. I am partial to pitchers bats and here are three more of my favorites. Difficult to pick just one.

woodbat@bellsouth.net
    Attached Images Attached Images    

Quote Originally Posted by woodbat View Post
    Don't know whether it would be the most valuable, but one of my all time favorites. I know there are a multitude of great pitchers, but I was able to watch him actually pitch a few games, he was the best I ever saw. So this K55 gamer of his is special. I am partial to pitchers bats and here are three more of my favorites. Difficult to pick just one.

woodbat@bellsouth.net
    I think any badeball fan can appreciate these but as a cardinal fan you can appreciate these even more...awesome.

As others have noted, theres more than one type of valuable.
    As far as monetary, its gotta be a tie between the Garko College World Series Gamer or the first Gamer he ever had for the Indians, worn for 1 AB in 05:

As far as an emotional value, a great friend's mother was a longtime Breast Cancer fighter. She lost a battle that she knew she was going to lose on Mother's Day. This bat was used by Garko the day she lost her battle:

Thanks for letting me share.
    Tom