Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

OT: The Most Obscene thing I have ever seen at a Sporting Event

I went to the UFL game at Giants Stadium and was sitting directly behind the California Redwoods sideline. DUring the game I couldn't believe my eyes what I saw. A player on the Redwoods was clearly urinating on the sideline onto the turf behind a bench. With police presence near the sidelines, if they saw the player doing it, could he be charged with lewd conduct? The scene was disgusting, funny, and unbelievable.

Re: OT: The Most Obscene thing I have ever seen at a Sporting Event

LM -

I can beat that easily...

For my 'bachelor party' in 2004, I just wanted to go watch the Rockies play... I was working for Rawlings at the time and was at every home game, but I was always working...

Anyway, my brother was in town for the wedding and he had never been to Coors Field, so we moved all around as he wanted to see the game from different viewpoints...

Wellll, we end up in the 3rd deck (Upper Deck) behind home plate and it's deserted... a few minutes later, a guy and a girl come by and go to the top row... a few minutes later my brother tells me we didn't need to go to the strip club, the show came to us... we all (5 of is total) turn around and this girl is going to town on this guy... Coors Field is VERY well covered with hidden cameras... about 2 minutes after she started, here come 2 ushers and 2 Denver PD and they interupt them, have him zip up and take them both away in cuffs.

Needless to say, we clapped for them as they went by and the girl just smiled... the guy looked scared to death...

- Chris

Quote Originally Posted by xpress34 View Post
    LM -

I can beat that easily...

For my 'bachelor party' in 2004, I just wanted to go watch the Rockies play... I was working for Rawlings at the time and was at every home game, but I was always working...

Anyway, my brother was in town for the wedding and he had never been to Coors Field, so we moved all around as he wanted to see the game from different viewpoints...

Wellll, we end up in the 3rd deck (Upper Deck) behind home plate and it's deserted... a few minutes later, a guy and a girl come by and go to the top row... a few minutes later my brother tells me we didn't need to go to the strip club, the show came to us... we all (5 of is total) turn around and this girl is going to town on this guy... Coors Field is VERY well covered with hidden cameras... about 2 minutes after she started, here come 2 ushers and 2 Denver PD and they interupt them, have him zip up and take them both away in cuffs.

Needless to say, we clapped for them as they went by and the girl just smiled... the guy looked scared to death...

- Chris
    happens all the time in nfl i use to help out on visitors sidelines at ravens games .players would all always relieve them selfs in front of the gatorade stands the trainer would hold a towel in front then two other people on the other sides and they would just go

Banned

Back about 25-30 years ago, most of the Ballhawks on Waveland Ave., unlike today, were not anxious to be shown on TV cameras for fear that it would bring more people out to the street, most of whom were more likely to get in their way as opposed to creating a legitimate challenge. One shagger of the era (not active today) saw the center field camera holding its gaze on him to show him with the home run he caught...and proceeded to give the middle finger to the camera. WGN didn't point the cameras out there for several years afterwards. I wonder how 2009 ballhawks would react to a person (ballhawk or pedestrian) making a similar obscene gesture and making the street shots cease for several years again...?

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I remember a youtube-esq video of a couple in a near empty stadium (Marlins maybe?) and the girl was sitting on the guy's lap.

I guess she was uncomfortable because she kept getting up and repositioning herself on his lap every other second or so....

I recall a story a few years back of some guy masturbating in front of one of the windows at the Skydome Hotel. I think the guy claimed that he thought it was one way glass, or some other lame excuse.

That has to be way more obscene than the stories of people in those hotel rooms having sex against those windows.

I remember a few years back (2002, maybe?) watching a Mets game. There was one guy in the entire section, so when they come back from commercial, the camera was on him. One of the commentators said something like, "So this is what it's like to be a Mets fan today."

No sooner does he finish that thought than the guy in the stands looks around, pulls out a bong, and takes an absolutely massive hit off of it. Needless to say, security got to him very quickly.
    Looking for Duane Kuiper home run baseballs

Banned

Similar to Nathan's story, A Monday Night Football game during the Howard Cosell era had the old Houston Oilers hosting the Raiders at the Astrodome, and the Oilers were getting trounced. The ABC camera zeroed in on a fan in the upper reaches of the dome sitting by himself, and, upon being aware of the camera's visual recording of him, proceeded to flip the bird at the camera.

Without missing a beat, Dandy Don Meredith proudly proclaimed that "at least one Oilers fan still thinks his team is #1".

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Huge guy with 6 inches of exposed crack sitting on the Kingdome leftfield bleachers. 6th inning or so dude cuts a monster beer fart, I mean it rattled the entire length of bleacher he was on. Women were running, children crying and I was high-fiving dude through my watery eyes and gagging. He cleared a good 40-50 people and angered thousands more.

Quote Originally Posted by mariner_gamers View Post
    Huge guy with 6 inches of exposed crack sitting on the Kingdome leftfield bleachers. 6th inning or so dude cuts a monster beer fart, I mean it rattled the entire length of bleacher he was on. Women were running, children crying and I was high-fiving dude through my watery eyes and gagging. He cleared a good 40-50 people and angered thousands more.

Thank you sir! If ever there was a day I needed to laugh it was today