Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Will the Bucs/Pats London game jerseys be on NFL auction?

I guess we'll have to wait and see but does anyone have any info that the game jerseys from the London game will be put up for sale? Most of the Chargers and Saints jerseys from last year were auctioned, I sure hope they put these up too.

Banned

Re: Will the Bucs/Pats London game jerseys be on NFL auction?

Quote Originally Posted by frankneck View Post
    I guess we'll have to wait and see but does anyone have any info that the game jerseys from the London game will be put up for sale? Most of the Chargers and Saints jerseys from last year were auctioned, I sure hope they put these up too.
    If they do, anyone care to guess how many 1000s the brady goes for?

Dave M.
    Chicago area

Quote Originally Posted by sox83cubs84 View Post
    If they do, anyone care to guess how many 1000s the brady goes for?

Dave M.
    Chicago area
    I'd say quite a few. All Pats jersey I would assume will got for big prices. Does anyone even own a recent Pats game worn jersey. One of, if not the most difficult team to get game used stuff from. Do the Patriots ever sell game used stuff at team store at Gillette or market it anywhere?

Banned

If they do it will be interesting to see what they go for, there is a Drew Brees on NFL.com now that was up to over five grand last time I checked, with awhile to go in the auction. Wouldn't shock me if a Brady topped 10 grand. If the Bucs keep up their stellar play, their London jerseys may end up being mementos from the second 0-16 season in NFL history.

Looks like 1 of them is up on NFL auction, a Randy Moss jersey, interesting tagging,

Anyone see what Moss sold for. Also a Kevin Faulk was auctioned. Wonder if Pats washed these jerseys. Looks like the Pats put jock tag in the neck. A few teams do that. I know Bills have in past.

Quote Originally Posted by indyred View Post
    Anyone see what Moss sold for. Also a Kevin Faulk was auctioned. Wonder if Pats washed these jerseys. Looks like the Pats put jock tag in the neck. A few teams do that. I know Bills have in past.

Here is the link for the Moss jersey, sold for $13,510.00. And the Faulk went for $5,020.00

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=111036358

Welker now up
    http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=111591452

Maybe the Brady will come up for sale. I'm still surprised to see Patroits gamers are up for sale on open market. SO maybe someday we will see the Steelers sell game used jerseys.

Is it possible that the Pats had no idea their gamers would fetch so much money on the open market? It almost seems as if this was a "HOLY CRAP!" moment for them. Start with a Moss, which went for a ton. Then a Faulk...which wasn't shabby. Hey, lets throw up a Welker, see how much we get for that one?? I don't think I've ever seen a legit Brady?? I would think the fact that they are so scarce would make it go for over $25k easily? Or am I in la-la land?

Banned

Who owns the NFL International jerseys, the Pats and Bucs or the NFL? The same with the breast cancer jerseys and the AFL throwback jerseys? I know the teams own the regular jerseys but does the NFL pay for and thus own the "special" ones. I suspect they might. With the Pats jerseys I think they are purposefully selling the more popular skill position players one at a time so they can maximize what they get for them. Starting with Moss gets people excited and to keep checking the site hoping more go up there eventually Brady and all the rest will hit the market. This has happened if you notice with the AFL throwbacks slowly the Jets, Chiefs and Titans ones from one particular game have gone up there over a couple of months with those teams they have sold like 4-6 at a time and I expect with the less popular Pats players this selling a few at a time will happen also. The breast cancer jerseys have been sold that way also if you notice a few Dolphins end and a few more go up, etc. An interesting issue though is the Titans jerseys that are being auctioned were from a game vs. the Pats where both teams wore their AFL throwbacks, I wonder if the Pats jerseys from that game will also hit the market at some point.