Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Swisher and Tex Yankee Bats

Just looking for some answers here guys... does anyone know why neither of these player bats from this year have hit the market??? Or have I just missed them.... I would think that atleast Steiner, or Steiner re sellers would have some examples??? Just curious.. and if you do know where they are.. let me know...

Re: Swisher and Tex Yankee Bats

I have seen two Tex bats and they were around $1,600. Which is way to much for his bats in my mind.

Banned

If there are some there are not many. I recall seeing a Tex on Ebay awhile back. It is the same thing with Matsui and he has been on the team since before the Yankees-Steiner partnership even started. With Tex I have seen several MLB or team certified bats from his days with the Rangers and Braves. Last year (about 6 months after he was traded to the Angels and after he became a Yankee) I was able to pick a Braves one up on MLB.com for $450, who knows more could end up there in the future.

I have noticed this as well and I am guessing that Steiner is hoarding them and once the World Series is over then they will release them at an incredible premium. Could be wrong, but that my 2 cents.

I have noticed that there are a lot of players bats with MLB Holograms already on them. They're placed about 1/2 way on the bat. I have seen them on a bunch of bats the past few games. They must be going to list them as World Series game used bats.....
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net

I've noticed the holos as well, I don't think I've ever seen it before on a bat.
    Ricardo Montoya

ri.montoya at yahoo dot com