Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Arod the Centaur

Quote Originally Posted by Vintagedeputy View Post
    I can see the baseball card now...position: Centaurfielder
    Of course!...Centaurfielder!....how did I miss that one? That's priceless.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 3arod13 View Post
    This crap is getting old! Wish people would report things that really matter in life!

Lighten up. I'm a big AROD fan, but you need to be able to laugh at yourself once in a while...and AROD kind of sets himself up for it. Remember thos GQ pics.....ughhhhhh

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kingjammy24 View Post
    New Yankee Stadium Giveaway. First 5000 fans recieve a "My Little A-Rod Centaur!" "My Little A-Rod Centaur" comes with "Scrumptious Strawberry Pie" perfume, bejewled mirror, and syringe.

(*Warning: "My Little A-Rod Centaur" is not compatible with McFarlane Toys Derek Jeter action figure.)

rudy.
    Now that was damn funny.....someone should send that to Leno.

Quote Originally Posted by schubert1970 View Post
    Now that was damn funny.....someone should send that to Leno.
    I love it. One can only wonder what psychic need leads A-Rod to have centaur pics of himself in his bedroom. In a way, I almost feel sorry for the guy. With his strange personal life, including dumping his wife, running off with Madonna, etc., something seems terribly amiss with A-Rod.

But I do have a ton of respect for him as a ballplayer, because he is second to none in his craft. For those of you who struggle to laugh about A-Rod, don't you think that by playing in New York with its notorious media, he brings it on himself?
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Reminds me of this.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Wanted: Minnesota Twins throwback or special event jerseys.

Piling on...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by frikativ54 View Post
    I love it. One can only wonder what psychic need leads A-Rod to have centaur pics of himself in his bedroom. In a way, I almost feel sorry for the guy. With his strange personal life, including dumping his wife, running off with Madonna, etc., something seems terribly amiss with A-Rod.

But I do have a ton of respect for him as a ballplayer, because he is second to none in his craft. For those of you who struggle to laugh about A-Rod, don't you think that by playing in New York with its notorious media, he brings it on himself?
    That might be the case...even if it isn't, just being in New York brings a lot more unwanted attention than being in Oakland, Tampa Bay or Pittsburgh.

Dave M.
    Chicago area

I think A-Rod should be SUED, damn it! He is idolized by so many.....I actually worry about Tony!!

A-Rod is responsible for many deaths, where people cut themselves in half and bleed to death while trying to sew their midsections to a freshly severed horse body!

These damn "best in their respected crafts" corporations.....err....players! They need to place a darn warning label, tatooed on their ass....

"Careful....Centaur in the making: Please keep away from knives and chainsaws. I am awesome....behold my beauty!"

Thumbs up Re: Arod the Centaur

Quote Originally Posted by suicide_squeeze View Post
    I think A-Rod should be SUED, damn it! He is idolized by so many.....I actually worry about Tony!!

A-Rod is responsible for many deaths, where people cut themselves in half and bleed to death while trying to sew their midsections to a freshly severed horse body!

These damn "best in their respected crafts" corporations.....err....players! They need to place a darn warning label, tatooed on their ass....

"Careful....Centaur in the making: Please keep away from knives and chainsaws. I am awesome....behold my beauty!"

Can you please be respectful and leave me alone? We have a disagreement about H & B; I don't need to be taunted about it. I honestly don't understand why people have to be so mean-spirited. What good does it do anybody to mock somebody you disagree with about liability lawsuits? I am a human being, not a cognitively deficient mental case to be mocked.
    Les Zukor
    bagwellgameused@gmail.com
    Collecting Jeff Bagwell Cleats, Jerseys, & Other Items

http://www.bagwellgameused.com
    (617) 682-0408

Can you please be respectful and leave me alone? We have a disagreement about H & B; I don't need to be taunted about it. I honestly don't understand why people have to be so mean-spirited. What good does it do anybody to mock somebody you disagree with about liability lawsuits? I am a human being, not a cognitively deficient mental case to be mocked.
    Be careful Suicide....Frik may have some breakdown over this thread and go on a wild squirrel killing, tree chopping spree. Then PETA will sue the owners of GUU for creating this forum and also Al Gore for inventing the internet.

Where some people seem despair, I see opportunity....