Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Arod the Centaur

I'm sure you photoshop guys can give us a nice visual of this latest news item.

Exclusive: Ex: A-Rod Had Portraits of Himself as Centaur Hanging Over His Bed

Friday – October 30, 2009 – 2:29pm

The new Us Weekly reports that Kate Hudson has been trying to make New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez less of an egomaniac.
    It must not be easy.
    A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger, 34, as a centaur hanging over his bed.
    "He was so vain," his ex tells Us Weekly. "He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
    Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
    Us Weekly also reports that Hudson, 30 -- who has been front and center at his baseball games since they began dating this past spring -- has been bragging to pals about what a good lover Rodriguez is.
    "They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: Arod the Centaur

Quote Originally Posted by karamaxjoe View Post
    I'm sure you photoshop guys can give us a nice visual of this latest news item.

Exclusive: Ex: A-Rod Had Portraits of Himself as Centaur Hanging Over His Bed

Friday – October 30, 2009 – 2:29pm

The new Us Weekly reports that Kate Hudson has been trying to make New York Yankee Alex Rodriguez less of an egomaniac.
    It must not be easy.
    A former Rodriguez fling remembers seeing portraits of the slugger, 34, as a centaur hanging over his bed.
    "He was so vain," his ex tells Us Weekly. "He had not one, but two painted portraits of himself as a centaur. You know, the half man, half horse figure?"
    Adds the ex, "It was ridiculous."
    Us Weekly also reports that Hudson, 30 -- who has been front and center at his baseball games since they began dating this past spring -- has been bragging to pals about what a good lover Rodriguez is.
    "They love sex!" a pal tells Us Weekly of the pair who began dating in May. "They talk about it all day. Kate gets graphic talking about his body, even to her parents."
    This crap is getting old! Wish people would report things that really matter in life!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

Must be great to have "friends" who talk to the press. And as for his personal life who gives a damn?

i'm tired of hearing about stuff that matters. time to have some fun.
    my first piece is called "Who Wants to Pet the Pretty Horsey?"

rudy.

Come on Tony, where's your sense of humor? Your boy's about to finally get a ring.

Rudy - As always fabulous work, but I think the Centaur needs a rider?

I wish we had a Centaur in centerfield for the White Sox. I'm sure "it" would cover left and right also.
    Mike

Looking for any White Sox jersey from Richie Zisk.

My website - http://www.freewebs.com/karamaxjoe/

"There are only two seasons - winter and Baseball"
    ~ Bill Veeck

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Come on Tony, where's your sense of humor? Your boy's about to finally get a ring.

Rudy - As always fabulous work, but I think the Centaur needs a rider?

I wish we had a Centaur in centerfield for the White Sox. I'm sure "it" would cover left and right also.
    Mike,

I have a great sense of humor. But as an Arod fan, it just really gets old after a while.

Go Yankees!!
    Regards, Tony

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

~I'm sorry, I can't hear you....my World Series Ring is making too much NOISE! - Alex Rodriguez~

This is money!! I have heard so much negative crap about Arod since he left Seattle something like this is very welcomed! It is so over the top it actually makes me like him for the first time since the late 90's. I can't wait to ask my wife if we can get matching centaur portraits for our bedroom! "Come on Gina, Arod has one"

The lost Seinfeld episode "Arod the Centaur". George goes to Arod's house to pick-up some items for a charity auction, sees the portrait..........

Thanks for sharing this and making my day!

New Yankee Stadium Giveaway. First 5000 fans recieve a "My Little A-Rod Centaur!" "My Little A-Rod Centaur" comes with "Scrumptious Strawberry Pie" perfume, bejewled mirror, and syringe.

(*Warning: "My Little A-Rod Centaur" is not compatible with McFarlane Toys Derek Jeter action figure.)

rudy.

I can see the baseball card now...position: Centaurfielder

Jammy,
    Now that's funny. lol.
    Roger Ward- Thomecollector
    thomecollector@verizon.net