Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register

Maggs game-used bat $???

i have been trying to sell my magglio ordonez game-used bat to one of my friends. i have no idea what so ever of the value of it. does anyone know how much it is worth? thanks

Re: Maggs game-used bat $???

What kind of bat is the Maggs?? What model,team,year? Any pictures? lmk Mike

i met magglio in 2004. thats when i got the bat. so its a 2004 magglio gameused bat when he was with the white sox. its a louisville slugger, not cracked has pine tar and it shows a lot of use.

2004 magglio game used bat-white sox. uncracked. it looks exactly like this one but the only difference is that its not a genuine 027 and its not chipped. i believe its a c27ls. im not positive
    [IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/_ylt=A9ibyGVAaotESlUAqFmjzbkF;_ylu=X3oDMTA4NDgyNWN 0BHNlYwNwcm9m/SIG=126sblvb3/EXP=1150073792/**http%3a//www.americanmemorabilia.com/pics/597_dt.jpg[/IMG]

His bats really hit bottom last year, and I haven't seen them pick up much. It's probably worth $100.

Ken

yea, the value has dropped. but wouldnt it be worth a bit more considering hes having an all-star type year and the tigers are in 1st? i havent been able to find out through a price guide of how much its worth though. thanks

Since I have two of his bats, yes, I do hope they are worth more. Unfortunately, they don't seem to be. You might want to wait a year or so; if he keeps up this production without breaking down again, his stuff will surely increase.

I may be totally off base here, but with current gamers, I've felt price guides are useless. You may want to go to americanmemorabilia.com and search through closed auctions to see what he's sold for, or even ebay.

Ken