Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Favre Vikings jersey up for bid

Ok guys...here is the first Favre Vikings jersey up for auction on NFL Auctions...

Has a 21 day auction.....let's see how high this one goes!

http://www.nflauction.nfl.com/cgi-bi...unbr=110690167

Re: Favre Vikings jersey up for bid

Lets All Guess how Much for Fun.

I Guess 16 Thousand Dollars.

Thanks
    Geoff

Looks just like a replica with a pink Captain's patch.

Banned

My guess will be $18,545

Banned

What did the Sanchez jersey go for at JO Sports - 20K? I say it will go for more than the Sanchez jersey.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by cohibasmoker View Post
    What did the Sanchez jersey go for at JO Sports - 20K? I say it will go for more than the Sanchez jersey.

Jim

SUPPOSEDLY $20k...I think someone asked, not sure if an answer was ever given.

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    SUPPOSEDLY $20k...I think someone asked, not sure if an answer was ever given.
    It was $20K, I saw it on the website.....poor fool.

ANYWAY, I am guessing it will be under 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by TriplexXxSports View Post
    It was $20K, I saw it on the website.....poor fool.

ANYWAY, I am guessing it will be under 10k.

I know that's what it listed for...but I think sometimes those sell for different prices that what they are asking, that's why they say $0.00 after the sale. But I'm sure JO can chime in on this subject if they choose to on this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jhunt28 View Post
    I know that's what it listed for...but I think sometimes those sell for different prices that what they are asking, that's why they say $0.00 after the sale. But I'm sure JO can chime in on this subject if they choose to on this forum.
    When I saw it on the site it was already sold but still had the $20k price tag on it. I know that the sale price stays up for a little bit before they update it to read 0.00.

With my own 2 eyes I saw $20,000.00. Even if it really went for $10k, or even 5k, that is still way too much for an unproven QB who, no sooner than that jersey sold, threw 5 picks and just fell apart. Just my .02 though.

Banned

To clarify, The Sanchez did sell for $20,000. If it sold for any other number we have to change it to the sell price for the customer to check out through our system. We used to keep our sell prices active after the sell but it was brought to our attention after we sold a listed price jersey for $5k that the customer asked for the price to be removed. This is the same for a large sale we had in August. Customers purchase for the sale price and negotiated prices. So we decided at that time to take all prices down. Now, as for the Favre I guess NFL Auctions beat us to the punch for the FIRST Favre jersey to hit the market. Our first allotment of Favre are actually coming this week-- Favre first Vikings jersey at Cleveland with blood stain (SOLD), 9/20 at Detroit, 9/27 vs. SF (the pass), 10/5 vs. GB Throwback (SOLD), 10/25 at Pitt (SOLD). Hope this helps.
    Jarrod